HollieHollie Posts: 119
MICHAEL JACKSON BIRTHDAY SIGHTINGS!
Posted on Sunday, August 29th, 2010
By Frank Lake

Comments (11)
Buzz up!
Print ThisShareThis
12 Votes

On his 52nd Birthday, Michael Jackson has been sighted singing and dancing all around the world.

Today is Michael Jackson’s 52nd birthday and he has been spotted around the world, dressed in his “Smooth Criminal” costume. He has been seen in Ireland, South Africa, Dubai, Shanghai, Manila, Rome, Barcelona, London, Moscow, Sao Paolo, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Miami, New York and Los Angeles. Michael appears on the street, sings and dances for about thirty seconds then he disappears.

Is he alive, is he a ghost? There’s rampant speculation all over the internet.

“It was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen,” said Roger Farley of London. “He appeared on the street, sang a few short lines of the song, spun around and was gone… It was him. It definitely was him.”

Maria Lenine of Sao Paolo told reporters that she wept for hours after seeing Michael on her street. “I can’t believe he’s alive. But, I saw him with my own eyes. It’s a miracle!”

Michael Jackson reportedly died on June 25, 2009 but there have been numerous Michael sightings since that time. Recently, some people in Ireland have claimed to have seen Michael Jackson living there. One woman, Margaret Maloney of Galway, said that she has Michael seven times in the last six months.

It makes some sense. Michael always loved Ireland. He would often escape there to get away from the media madness elsewhere. Jackson told reporters: “Ireland has inspired me to make a great album. I have never given up on making music.” Michael often stayed at the Grouse Lodge or he would relax in County Wicklow. Michael often said he wanted to move to Ireland permanently, and that he even spent time house-hunting in County Cork.

Are the Irish hiding Michael? Are there leprechauns helping keep his hiding place a secret?

Others have claimed Michael is living in the South of France, while many have said he they have seen him in a village on the outskirts of Johannesburg, South Africa.

WWN can not yet confirm any of those reports and rumors, but we have had numerous emails from people in Galway, backing up the claim of Margaret Maloney. “He lives here. It’s a fact. That’s all I’m going to say,” said Aiden Killeen of Galway.

Michael Jackson lives!

Happy Birthday, Michael!

Here’s the King of Pop as the Smooth Criminal:

Could this be his message to the world?

Share this:Share

Comments

• Interesting information <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Where is it from? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    The World Weekly News..
  • cool <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I mean, really cool <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Hehe yeah.. you never know what to believe these days but it could be possible Michael is able to do anything he wants.. so why not.
    Maybe he did it because its so obvious that nobody would believe it. who knows
  • Does Michael have super powers now? Is he ubiquity gifted ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh, come on.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hehe yeah.. you never know what to believe these days but it could be possible Michael is able to do anything he wants.. so why not.

I saw this pic. Well I can say only, that it's possible could be me, and anybody else <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We don't see anything on this pic. Illusion. Just our dreams and emotions. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sorry for mistakes
  • Hehe yeah.. you never know what to believe these days but it could be possible Michael is able to do anything he wants.. so why not.

This picture was not taken on june 26, 2009..........
  • Yes, because Michael Jackson could fly all around the world in one day.

Not legit. IMO. The whole "leprechaun" thing just made it feel like they were mocking us.
    I guess.
    It doesn't seem real,but anythings possible..
    Who said he went to all those places in one day, plus the time differences would have gave him extra time <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Well, if Michael really likes illusion, who knows?

<!-- m -->http://www.news.com.au/telstra-chief-ho ... 1116449304<!-- m -->

"In an Australian first, Dr Bradlow's life-sized, real-time hologram walked, talked and interacted with business executives at an Adelaide conference while he stood in front of cameras in Telstra's Melbourne office.

Cameras and microphones in Adelaide allowed Dr Bradlow to see and hear his subjects from 725kms away as his audience watched his high definition image projected onto a transparent screen or "foil"."
  • Ok, was he in those countries at the same time? I did not know MJ was a magician or a worlock he can zap his fingers and go everywhere in the world. yeah give me a break. When one fakes his death they do not go every to be seen. Do not believe everything you read.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    It's a fake news site, it's satire, it's not funny, please stop talking bout it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Sorry, but this is so ridiculous!
    May Michael be in Sao Paulo and later in Sydney?? He would have to traverse the whole world ... be practical in all these places he would need at least another 10 days!
    I think we really are losing credibility, more and more. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • I would go for... BS. So we've heard about the kids going to school for the first time (could be true since the cousins seem to confirm it), so if Michael is alive he'd rather hang out in Ireland than support his kids (that he adores!) during this time of their lives? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And yes, I do detect a tone of mockery in that article...
  • Nevertheless, if we don't say that it there was MJ in all points of the world. However, if this action has been planned by HIM. Michael ubiquitous. Very much in Michael's style. Doubles-everywhere, and all accept it for the reall MJ. A sneer at mass-media? Can be.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I doubt he was in all those places in one day but Mike can walk down the street now and people will just think he's a impersonator or something so in that sense it's not really hard to believe
  • The only real truth to that is...Is he alive??? YES HE IS!!!
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Could be a type of thing like in the "V" film!!!
    Everybody was wearing his mask!!! They couldn't tell which was the real "V"!!
    LOL!
    I can see it now, we'll all be wearing masks, shades etc. Will the real MJ please stand up?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm loving it!