TIAI September 8

Comments

• Wow! Lots of interesting thoughts and opinions have been posted here since I went to bed last night. I have to go out now but will read them all fully when I get back. Someone said we shouldn't be speculating as to who TS is - but didn't TS actually say he/she was giving us hints as to who he/she is in one of the updates? If that's so then I surely it's not considered to be irrelevant. With this in mind, I've come up with another date made up from the numerological value of the TS and ST consonants mirrored forwards and backwards (21 and 12). Add the 2 and 1 together and you get 3, therefore the value of TS and ST in this context would equal 3/12. This is Marlon Jackson's birthdate (March 12th, 1957).

Thank you for this!

And of course he joined this site on 21/12 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Wow, after reading all of your insightful posts I feel guilty <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I follow TS for fun <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> it became entertaining and sweet to read.

Mea culpa, mea <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I really don't care who TS is, although it would be hilarious if it's Jermaine, after what some people on this board said about Jermaine...If so he deserves an award for patience and politeness.

Anyway, good to see you're back TS. Although I'm sure you never really left. And it was only a week, unfortunately I know people that take MUCH longer breaks... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• And of course he joined this site on 21/12 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

TS joined the forum 20/12

2012 <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> or maybe it's nothing just a coincidence.

• angelangel Posts: 349
    I read this when I awoke this morning, but the full significance didn't hit me until later. This seems to be another phase of completion and the beginning of a new season in the master plan. I am thanking God and giving Him glory for all things. The substance of things hoped for is on the horizon, almost at our door. It is a great joy and honor to be a part of this. God bless you, TS. (Btw, I think TS is, as he wrote in Update #1, an abbreviation for TIAI and STUDY.)
  • there is just that one thing that sticks out in my mind that doesn't seem to get any attention paid to it.
    " just because it's in print doesn't make it the gospel"
  • there is just that one thing that sticks out in my mind that doesn't seem to get any attention paid to it.
    " just because it's in print doesn't make it the gospel"

Amennnn!
  • Well maybe Marlon is TS. Why the Alljack5ons account now it's only Marlon's ?

Just a thought <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

As about religion... touchy subject.... the basic of my religion is that I trust God

• Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=0&t=13541&p=232799#p232795<!-- l -->

Anyone notice it's kinda like they left that Army of L.O.V.E. tweet at the bottom of the page til someone noticed it was there before revamping that J5 site?

I feel like it was mere days after I posted this that Marlon "took over" the page. And it sat untouched for weeks. Seems too ironic to me.
    Is it just me or has the ALLJACK5ONS twitter page been deleted??

Hi StrangerInCalifornia,

now it's Marlon_Jackson !! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Oh thank you so much Blondy!! My mistake. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Peace and Love
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Here's Marlon performing his biggest hit "Body", and I notice some of his dance moves are trademark MJ's as well. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bHc1nfkNTI<!-- m --> This is an interview with Marlon. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJuMzzL6ws<!-- m --> Wiki says he and Rebbie are the only Jacksons to never divorce. He has done some solo singing, but he has also been a successful Real Estate agent, and currently is the executive producer for The Jackson, a Family Dynasty. He has lately been focusing his attention on a project in Africa, relating to bringing the history of the slave trade to tourism particularly in Nigeria, which could include hotels and more, and bring 100,000 jobs to local people there.

The reason I'm posting all this that I know the tweeting change seems to indicate that TS could be Marlon. But TS is very articulate, excellent grammar and precise like a lawyer, mathmetician or at least a person of higher education. There is no indication Marlon received any college education, and his speech in the interview is typical slang, poor grammar, as was Michael's, matching growing up in a black community in a poor town, but still entirely cool and popular in the entertainment world. I think TS may well be in contact with the Jacksons, but may be allowing us to think TS is Marlon as a decoy. I just don't believe it's Marlon.
  • Here's Marlon performing his biggest hit "Body", and I notice some of his dance moves are trademark MJ's as well. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bHc1nfkNTI<!-- m --> This is an interview with Marlon. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJuMzzL6ws<!-- m --> Wiki says he and Rebbie are the only Jacksons to never divorce. He has done some solo singing, but he has also been a successful Real Estate agent, and currently is the executive producer for The Jackson, a Family Dynasty. He has lately been focusing his attention on a project in Africa, relating to bringing the history of the slave trade to tourism particularly in Nigeria, which could include hotels and more, and bring 100,000 jobs to local people there.

The reason I'm posting all this that I know the tweeting change seems to indicate that TS could be Marlon. But TS is very articulate, excellent grammar and precise like a lawyer, mathmetician or at least a person of higher education. There is no indication Marlon received any college education, and his speech in the interview is typical slang, poor grammar, as was Michael's, matching growing up in a black community in a poor town, but still entirely cool and popular in the entertainment world. I think TS may well be in contact with the Jacksons, but may be allowing us to think TS is Marlon as a decoy. I just don't believe it's Marlon.

Mike and poor grammar..? I don't think so...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Here's Marlon performing his biggest hit "Body", and I notice some of his dance moves are trademark MJ's as well. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bHc1nfkNTI<!-- m --> This is an interview with Marlon. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJuMzzL6ws<!-- m --> Wiki says he and Rebbie are the only Jacksons to never divorce. He has done some solo singing, but he has also been a successful Real Estate agent, and currently is the executive producer for The Jackson, a Family Dynasty. He has lately been focusing his attention on a project in Africa, relating to bringing the history of the slave trade to tourism particularly in Nigeria, which could include hotels and more, and bring 100,000 jobs to local people there.

"Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche."

I think you are underestimating both Mike and Marlon.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Here's Marlon performing his biggest hit "Body", and I notice some of his dance moves are trademark MJ's as well. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bHc1nfkNTI<!-- m --> This is an interview with Marlon. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJuMzzL6ws<!-- m --> Wiki says he and Rebbie are the only Jacksons to never divorce. He has done some solo singing, but he has also been a successful Real Estate agent, and currently is the executive producer for The Jackson, a Family Dynasty. He has lately been focusing his attention on a project in Africa, relating to bringing the history of the slave trade to tourism particularly in Nigeria, which could include hotels and more, and bring 100,000 jobs to local people there.

"Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche."

I think you are underestimating both Mike and Marlon.

Indeed - Things are not always what they seem.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't think it matters WHO TS is... only that TS and the Jacksons are aware of and do not disapprove of each other. In my opinion, nothing further regarding TS's identity is of any consequence to the hoax or the information that TS provides.

This is very offensive....
    Human knowledge goes beyond the higher education...
    And I think you forgot something:
    Prejudice IS ignorance
  • And of course he joined this site on 21/12 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

TS joined the forum 20/12

2012 <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> or maybe it's nothing just a coincidence.

Oh, for me it shows

But that's obviously due to the time difference, I thought it would show user's time but it's my time. So you're right because am in Europe!

As about religion... touchy subject.... the basic of my religion is that I trust God

if it is michaels hoax then it seems what is important is the basis of his religion that is once it has intered the picture .
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Many people without having qualifications or have some kind of education are experts in making something, have a great skill in certain aspects, can dominate to perfection a technique or an art. When asked where have acquired this knowledge, the answer is that they have not been to any university or College, simply has acquired it with practices it.
    In today's world, if you want to learn something, generally the first thing you think is going to a University with the goal that someone transfer us knowledge already acquired and discovered. In this process, simply learn and assimilate the concepts of things by nature, but are not validated or replicated in reality. Validation and practice the knowledge acquired in one University is given when it was graduated, which is faced with the reality.
    Empirical knowledge, is on the other hand, purchased by direct contact with reality, the perception of it. It is known that things are as well because it has been made, not because someone told him that were made and that it should work. A baby knows that the light of a candle burning because it has got finger on it, not because their parents have said is (at this age not can pass experiences of other people).

if it is michaels hoax then it seems what is important is the basis of his religion that is once it has intered the picture .

But perhaps he does not have one specific religion. I do not KNOW but I feel it's very likely he did not and studied many religions to find his own Truth.

I think these lyrics help explain my point about religion:

Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together

Face The Problems
    That We See
    Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out
    I Asked My Neighbor
    For A Favor
    She Said Later
    What Has Come Of
    All The People
    Have We Lost Love
    Of What It's About

I Have To Find My Peace Cuz
    No One Seems To Let Me Be
    False Prophets Cry Of Doom
    What Are The Possibilities

I Told My Brother
    There'll Be Problems,
    Times And Tears For Fears,
    We Must Live Each Day
    Like It's The Last

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    It Ain't Too Much For Me To
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

The World Keeps Changing
    Rearranging Minds
    And Thoughts

Predictions Fly Of Doom
    The Baby Boom
    Has Come Of Age
    We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
    Don't You Ask Me
    For No Favors
    I'm Conditioned By
    The System

Don't You Talk To Me
    Don't Scream And Shout

She Pray To God, To Buddha
    Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong

I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple
    You Can't Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

But perhaps he does not have one specific religion. I do not KNOW but I feel it's very likely he did not and studied many religions to find his own Truth.

Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together

Face The Problems
    That We See
    I Asked My Neighbor
    For A Favor
    She Said Later
    What Has Come Of
    All The People
    Have We Lost Love
    Of What It's About

I Told My Brother
    There'll Be Problems,
    We Must Live Each Day
    Like It's The Last

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

The World Keeps Changing
    Rearranging Minds
    And Thoughts

Predictions Fly Of Doom
    The Baby Boom
    Has Come Of Age
    We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
    Don't You Ask Me
    For No Favors
    I'm Conditioned By
    The System

Don't You Talk To Me
    Don't Scream And Shout

[b]She Pray To God, To Buddha
    Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong[/b]
    I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple
    You Can't Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

who is she?

Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together

Face The Problems
    That We See
    I Asked My Neighbor
    For A Favor
    She Said Later
    What Has Come Of
    All The People
    Have We Lost Love
    Of What It's About

I Told My Brother
    There'll Be Problems,
    We Must Live Each Day
    Like It's The Last

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

The World Keeps Changing
    Rearranging Minds
    And Thoughts

Predictions Fly Of Doom
    The Baby Boom
    Has Come Of Age
    We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
    Don't You Ask Me
    For No Favors
    I'm Conditioned By
    The System

Don't You Talk To Me
    Don't Scream And Shout

Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong[/b]
    I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple
    You Can't Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

who is she?

I perceive that to be just representative of people in general. As a songwriter, "she" or "he" sounds more personal than "they", for instance. But of course that is only my interpretation.

Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together

Face The Problems
    That We See
    I Asked My Neighbor
    For A Favor
    She Said Later
    What Has Come Of
    All The People
    Have We Lost Love
    Of What It's About

I Told My Brother
    There'll Be Problems,
    We Must Live Each Day
    Like It's The Last

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

The World Keeps Changing
    Rearranging Minds
    And Thoughts

Predictions Fly Of Doom
    The Baby Boom
    Has Come Of Age
    We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
    Don't You Ask Me
    For No Favors
    I'm Conditioned By
    The System

Don't You Talk To Me
    Don't Scream And Shout

Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong[/b]
    I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple
    You Can't Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

who is she?

I perceive that to be just representative of people in general. As a songwriter, "she" or "he" sounds more personal than "they", for instance. But of course that is only my interpretation.

so you percieve that he includes himself in the she?cause when most folks are talking about themselves they say i
  • i really am not trying to provoke to anger here. it just doesn't seem like this aspect or possibility has been given much consideration.
    percieve:
  • i really am not trying to provoke to anger here. it just doesn't seem like this aspect or possibility has been given much consideration.
    percieve:

"most folks" are not Michael Jackson - lol. And you will not provoke anger in me, not possible, don't worry. I am just giving you my interpretation as I am a songwriter also and can relate to this way of writing. No, he does not say "I", but the message is still the same. He's still speaking about the topic, and he said himself he doesn't sing it if he doesnt mean it.

We could speculate all day about his religious beliefs. My point is that to many people, myself included, 'religion' is not the same as 'spirituality'. And even if Michael does belong to one specific religion, he's made the importance of coming together and setting differences aside very clear. He said it's all for love, not all for Jesus or Buddah. So I personally don't think the specifics of his religion or lack thereof is important.
  • I think "she" is the human race in general...but of course I might be wrong.
    I don't know about Michael's religion and I don't think it's so important, because all religions are basicly the same ... no matter we pray to God, to Budha or Allah...doesn't matter what the name of our God is, the essence is the same