Joyce Hawkins - @mombreezy

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited September 2010 in General Hoax Investigation

Chris Brown’s mother, Joyce Hawkins tweeted what Michael Jackson fans are calling "unthinkable blasphemy" on her Twitter page yesterday. See What Chris Brown's mom tweeted on the other side.

f9050ed4135f4cc1a8e3162be8baefbc.jpg

Mommy bias is a dangerous thing. There's a lot of people walking around gassed up because of the delusional mommy compliments they received as kids.

<!-- m -->http://dimewars.com/Blog/ViewBlogArticl ... c9bd377900<!-- m -->

Comments

• Oh, wow. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Delusional, much, Mrs. Joyce? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh boy... *sighs*
    Does she realize how completely twisted that sounds?
    C'mon now Mrs. Joyce. Reality check!
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Well if MJ's intent is to expose corruption and conspiracies in the music industry as well as government, then I say she is not far from wrong. Depends on how it is taken I guess.

Kinda makes me think of MJ singing You Were There to Sammy Davis, Jr.
    JMO
  • And something which was worse than that tweet was her ridiculous excuses. She later removed it.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Wtf?
  • Well if MJ's intent is to expose corruption and conspiracies in the music industry as well as government, then I say she is not far from wrong. Depends on how it is taken I guess.

JMO

Me too. I don't think it's meant to be disrespectful at all. And who knows what she "believes" to be true. She might be a believer in the hoax. Even if she's not, the truth about Michael's murder (if it's not a hoax, it's murder IMO) is still going to expose many things...

Michael "died" so that we all could live. The things he's exposing will affect musicians very much, but more so the state of consciousness in all people of the world.

I think it's very gutsy for Chris' mother to say something like this, good for her.
  • Well if MJ's intent is to expose corruption and conspiracies in the music industry as well as government, then I say she is not far from wrong. Depends on how it is taken I guess.

JMO

Me too. I don't think it's meant to be disrespectful at all. And who knows what she "believes" to be true. She might be a believer in the hoax. Even if she's not, the truth about Michael's murder (if it's not a hoax, it's murder IMO) is still going to expose many things...

Michael "died" so that we all could live. The things he's exposing will affect musicians very much, but more so the state of consciousness in all people of the world.

I think it's very gutsy for Chris' mother to say something like this, good for her.

I agree, i don't think she means any disrespect with that tweet. I think everything will come to surface peice by peice like it has been doing. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

JMO

I agree, i don't think she means any disrespect with that tweet. I think everything will come to surface peice by peice like it has been doing. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Er. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Hm. When you look at it from THAT perspective....hmmm... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I dont get it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I dont get it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Neither do I? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Is she talking about the NWO and the Music Industry???
  • I dont get it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Neither do I? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Is she talking about the NWO and the Music Industry???

I'm thinking she could be. I truly believe that Chris could've possibly been trying to break free and trying to get his then-girlfriend, Rihanna out of it as well. I say this for a number of reasons. I wrote about it in another thread here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=92&t=13727#p229451<!-- l --> I could be wrong but this is my little theory about him.
  • I really don't like her statement....
  • Sep 10 2010 9:37 AM EDT
    Chris Brown's Mother Apologizes For Michael Jackson Comment
    Joyce Hawkins says she was 'misunderstood' after tweeting 'Michael Jackson died so that Chris Brown could live!!!'
    By Gil Kaufman

Like son, like mother. Just as impertinent social media posts have often tripped up Chris Brown, his mother, Joyce Hawkins, set off a 140-character tempest this week with some provocative comments she made about her famous offspring's musical hero.

It all began on Tuesday, when Hawkins tweeted the phrase "Michael Jackson died so that Chris Brown could live!!!" The comment about the June 2009 death of Jackson has since been taken down, but not before it elicited a raft of harsh comments for Breezy's mom.

It was especially puzzling given the singer's avowed love for the late King of Pop, which was on display at the BET Awards earlier this year when Brown had a breakdown while performing during a tribute to Jackson.

After apparently being inundated with flames for her tweet, Hawkins released a statement to USA Today on Thursday in which she explained, "I'm so sorry that the tweet I sent yesterday was misunderstood. What I meant to say is that Chris has always been inspired by Michael Jackson's music and his career." She later tweeted, "I'm sorry I offended anyone. The statement meant Chris would carry on Michaels [sic] legacy."

Since deleting the original post, momager Hawkins has continued to do what she has done since joining the service: offer inspirational comments to her 8,000 followers. On Friday morning (September 10), she took the kind of strident, "us against the world" tone Brown often adopted after one of his Twitter episodes. "Angels continue to lift ur heads ever so high and ask God to guide and lead u throughout the good and the bad," she wrote. "Stand strong on his word!!!"
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1647500/20100910/brown__chris__18_.jhtml
  • I agree that this isn’t really a smart way to express her kinda gratitude towards Michael Jackson, particularly via Twitter and using this kinda expressions. Perhaps with the best intentions.
    Right, Michael was/is Chris’s inspirator, but a sacrificial lamb.. excuse me!! Michael could’ve been his tutor and his guide in the music industry. With his expertise he could’ve been guiding promising artists. Remember that Michael said in TII to Orianthi during her solo in Black or White “..you must shine!” Like lifting up a promising talent.
    Chris Brown’s Michael Jackson Tribute performance at the BET Awards last June could’ve been planned by Michael, to bring Chris back in the spotlights again IMHO.
    Just a thought.

L.O.V.E.