TMZ Michael Jackson Search

mikestanek1mikestanek1 Posts: 123
Anytime I go to search Michael Jackson on TMZ anymore, it won't give me any articles about him. It brings up only one article of something completely unrelated. I even let Michael Jackson load into the search bar and then click it, and still nothing. Anybody else get this? It's weird

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    That is strange.. I just get a link to this: Mad Men' Star Leaves Scene After 4-Car Wreck | TMZ.com

and as you can see this wasn't the case the other day > <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13874<!-- l -->

Has he been deleted?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I get the same problem when searching for anything, must be having some problems over at TMZ HQ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Yep, some problem there. I tried "Madonna" and it gave me "no match found"
  • I think something is messed up with their search box. I tried Lady Gaga: got the same 1 article, Chris Brown: got no matches, Paris Hilton: the same 1 article.....
    something's messed up......I'll try again later to see if it's fixed.........

L.O.V.E.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yup i got the same article, it may be some technical problems.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Me too...probably problems with their search function.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• It's working now...