TIAI September 9

2»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And if nothing happens? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think TS will not post anything today just because we're waiting and expecting for it too much ?!

But one TMZ nice message from Michael would be great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Just for believers Mr. Jackson, pleeeeaseee....
    HARVEYYYYYYYYYY, what's going on? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Have faith!! It will happen when it will happen.

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Quite appropriate for the occasion "The futures not ours to see" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love to all KEEP THE FAITH

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Que sera sera
    Whatever will be will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que sera sera
    What will be will be
    =]
    Coo coo....anybody home? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    But it could be some little gem posted today on one of dozens of sites members routinely check. Then when someone finds it and posts, their name will go in lights on TS's next redirect. I think we might have to find it first. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But it could be some little gem posted today on one of dozens of sites members routinely check. Then when someone finds it and posts, their name will go in lights on TS's next redirect. I think we might have to find it first. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Gem-a <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Well, i can´t be checking all the time....nothing yet? i guess no..soooo.....Adios!
    I think it's better not to this date............... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• Que sera sera
    Whatever will be will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que sera sera
    What will be will be
    =]

My grandma used to sing this to me when I was little <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thought it was appropriate for this time in the hoax.
  • I can't believe I forgot to wish you all a happy Sept 9th!

Happy 99 <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

[youtube:34aeir6e]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [youtube:1cbu8xqf]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• weird. i said maybe something will happen with the DNA cases, and now TMZ reports michael's "love child" is asking courts to re-think the judgment. is this our 9/9 surprise?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    weird. i said maybe something will happen with the DNA cases, and now TMZ reports michael's "love child" is asking courts to re-think the judgment. is this our 9/9 surprise?

Weird? Not really. Look at the readers in the threads, at the moment there are 3 guests. Say hi Harvey **wave**. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    weird. i said maybe something will happen with the DNA cases, and now TMZ reports michael's "love child" is asking courts to re-think the judgment. is this our 9/9 surprise?

Weird? Not really. Look at the readers in the threads, at the moment there are 3 guests. Say hi Harvey **wave**. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

wave2.gif <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you for the redirect, TS. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Sept. 10 will be 77 days from the anniversary of Michael's "death" and 7 days from the anniversary of his "funeral". <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Speaking of Elvis isn't today(9/10) supposed to be some kind of judgement for that case regarding that Eliza woman?
  • tmz- give me another chance - that was it for 09-09 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you Mr. Jackson <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> May I say you are amazing ?

Take as many chances you need.......as long as you don't forget the messages from you are our daily bread.

Love you more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Speaking of Elvis isn't today(9/10) supposed to be some kind of judgement for that case regarding that Eliza woman?

Yes, it is the court date. The judge is scheduled to rule on the motion that Eliza should be legally recognized as the heir to Vernon Presley.