@LMP

LilouLilou Posts: 319
I was reading The Lisa Marie Presley account and i found some weird things ...

Some account of her followers which with she talked has been deleted ..
Like Miko Brando:

He said "Michael???" to "MichaelJaxon1" and this account doesn't exist anymore

LMP:
@StarWarsMen Hi Blanket!!...I'm Lisa, How are you? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@PeterpanJackson Hi Prince!!.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Both don't exist anymore

She said :
@MichaelJaxon58 Hey guy!!!, youre lost like me!...haha, just wanted to say Hi, and hope you're well. Love ya! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hope can talk soon w/ you.

@Keyared Well, he told me that he was MJ...but i think @MichaelJaxon is the real one...

When someone asked her if she beLIEves she replied

@assenav39 Yes and no, haha, i mean i'm not believer, but i believe that he's in a better place, laughing..and stuff. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
about 15 hours ago via web

Then this person asked her if Michael is alive and she replied

@assenav39 Please don't ask me about, i will not answer. I'm sorry.

Comments

• KimKim Posts: 245
    Ooh I don't believe this is the real LMP on twitter, I mean...It's so easy to make a fake account...anyone can do that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Is there a way to find out if that account is real?

But I like "her" reply "I'm not going to answer" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Please don't ask me about, i will not answer. I'm sorry.

She said similar thing about her father's death while being interviewed by Larry King, when Larry asked her whether she "felt" her father's spirit's presence from time to time, she smiled and said: "Let's move on"(mth like that), as if she cannot lie and that's why she escapes questions like that.

PS but isnt her account verified?
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Ooh I don't believe this is the real LMP on twitter, I mean...It's so easy to make a fake account...anyone can do that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

@wuvumj I'm the Real Lisa Presley...And i know that Ben is not my son, i know very good him, and he doesn't has twitter...so..
    6:17 PM Jun 10th via web

She often said "i'm the real"

and she has 1061 followers ..I don't know .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

@wuvumj I'm the Real Lisa Presley...And i know that Ben is not my son, i know very good him, and he doesn't has twitter...so..

and she has 1061 followers ..I don't know .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

no,her account is not verified lol and she doesn't care about that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Ooh I don't believe this is the real LMP on twitter, I mean...It's so easy to make a fake account...anyone can do that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I would think that LMP knows english grammar better than that

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> RIGHT !!! i'm french,it's my excuse haha ..I saw the sens before to see the grammar lol
  • Ooh I don't believe this is the real LMP on twitter, I mean...It's so easy to make a fake account...anyone can do that. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Totally <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Haha yes, I noticed that too! ''I know very good him''? What's that kind of grammar? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hahaha omg! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We all can be LMP on twitter, If we wanted too...If u search for LMP on twitter you get so many twitter accounts.
    Some people have fun to fool others, by posing as someone else.
  • Fake.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    100% fake. I am certain even I would do better as LMP...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We can say memories that i'm sure this person doesn't know!

mmm moreover..people should get a life <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how many Michael,how many LMP ...maybe..How many me???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We can say memories that i'm sure this person doesn't know!

mmm moreover..people should get a life <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how many Michael,how many LMP ...maybe..How many me???? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->