are you seeing double? 21

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
[youtube:3vknfkz9]

Comments

• good video and it makes you wonder <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • i have read about tis navi person in the news of the world mj magazine they had an interview with him he said he got letters from michael to come be his double and they would be in mjs hotel room figuring how to get the real mj safely out the back while navi goes out the front. since michaels ''death'' he has been traveling around the world to do concets of mjs music and dance rouitens
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Just for information: Navi was NOT the O2-guy and NOT one of the doubles in TII! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Just for information: Navi was NOT the O2-guy and NOT one of the doubles in TII! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I know i was just saying he was a doubble for michael on many ocasions i din't say he was the guy at the O2 cause i know he wasn't and he turnd down TII.Sorry if i sound rude i don't mean to be
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Navi could only pass for MJ when wearing a mask. He looks nothing like him imho.
  • Navi could only pass for MJ when wearing a mask. He looks nothing like him imho.

everytime he dobled for michael he wore a mask so people would think he the real MJ