Galactic Federation of Light... "SHAMONE!"

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
Okay I've just been doing some research and came across this video. This is Sheldan Nidle - he is said to be..."Sheldan Nidle has been educated on board Sirian motherships since childhood to be a messenger for the Galactic Federation of Light. His mission is to prepare us for First Contact and for our shift into full consciousness as Galactic Humans."

In this video, he explains how to say "Hello" in different star languages. The first one he introduces is how to say "Hello" in Lyran... which is...."Shama'an". <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Watch this video and listen to how he says it. Sounds a LOT like Michael's "Shamone"!

I think this is quite interesting... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDe3ecHS ... re=related<!-- m -->

Comments

• AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Oh please! Those people are just science fiction freaks. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Oh please! Those people are just science fiction freaks. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I used to think so. But I tend to think differently these days for some reason <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Nearby to that place where I live, there is a pseudo religious sect . They have Teacher=God named Oris (absolutly real person, alive etc.). This sect is very strong. These videos very much remind me this sect (but this my personal opinion). By the way, representation of this sect want to open in the USA.

With love.
  • Jacilovesmichael...I think that you are on to something!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, as long as nobody takes this man serious, no one will be hurt <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Jacilovesmichael...I think that you are on to something!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I have no idea about this person in particular but there are many, many people from all over the world who have been channelling the Galactic Federation of Light especially over the past several years and giving very much the same message, which is also very much the same as Michael's. I strongly doubt that they all know each other and in it together.

Shamone, I love it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I have no idea about this person in particular but there are many, many people from all over the world who have been channelling the Galactic Federation of Light especially over the past several years and giving very much the same message, which is also very much the same as Michael's. I strongly doubt that they all know each other and in it together.

Shamone, I love it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Haha, isn't it great? When I heard that I was like "no way!!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

At this point, nothing surprises me anymore. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->