"$999 Claim, By ~Souza~"

2»

Comments

• So roughly speaking.......hoax!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Well done, Souza!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    (oh btw i never knew 'y' was a vowel??)

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't:
    Is the letter Y a vowel or a consonant?

The letter Y can be regarded as both a vowel and a consonant. In terms of sound, a vowel is 'a speech sound which is produced by comparatively open configuration of the vocal tract, with vibration of the vocal cords but without audible friction...', while a consonant is 'a basic speech sound in which the breath is at least partly obstructed'. The letter Y can be used to represent different sounds in different words, and can therefore fit either definition. In myth or hymn it's clearly a vowel, and also in words such as my, where it stands for a diphthong (a combination of two vowel sounds). On the other hand, in a word like beyond there is an obstacle to the breath which can be heard between two vowels, and the same sound begins words like young and yes. (This consonant sound, like that of the letter W, is sometimes called a 'semivowel' because it is made in a similar way to a vowel, but functions in contrast to vowels when used in words.) Whether the letter Y is a vowel or a consonant is therefore rather an arbitrary decision. The letter is probably more often used as a vowel, but in this role it's often interchangeable with the letter I. However, the consonant sound is not consistently represented in English spelling by any other letter, and perhaps for this reason Y tends traditionally to be counted among the consonants.
    <!-- m -->http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/page/200<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• (oh btw i never knew 'y' was a vowel??)

You never heard of the vowel song in elementary school? "A,E,I,O,U, and sometimes Y"? :O

Well it wasn't really a song, but we all chimed in to get it memorized..so call it what you want lol.

And geez, Souza! I'm so jealous--talk about a math wiz! Help me with my math homework? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I got ridiculed today in class for saying that Mike's still alive...by my professor. Even more so when I mentioned Elvis. I tried explaining as much as I could and even mentioned the numerology, of which she had no clue existed. I wish she could see this right now. -__-

All that time and effort--that's really great of you. Thanks a lot! Major props.
  • Little Mermaid said, "I got ridiculed today in class for saying that Mike's still alive...by my professor. Even more so when I mentioned Elvis. I tried explaining as much as I could and even mentioned the numerology, of which she had no clue existed. I wish she could see this right now. "

Thats ok Little Mermaid! At least your talking about it, we might be ridiculed today, but respected tomorrow! Then people will be ready to ask how we knew and where we got the info! Plant the seed in their mind now, because if we wait till he does come out, it won't have near the impact. I have told many people who just laugh and think I'm crazy, but we'll see who's laughing later!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh, I think i won!!!!

i even didn't have to calculate, simply: it's not a coincidence

so i didn't even had to take a pencil to count!!! it is obvious!!!

so friends: do not stop eating popcorn, film goes on, u r in good MJ's hands!

Love u MJ for Your mind and heart.

Yvonne