EARNEST VALENTINO 777

pillekelillepillekelille Posts: 74
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUpWGkb-fdo<!-- m -->
Please look at this video. Here is Earnest Valentino in keller thriller party (2002)
Look at his left hand! There is 777 writen in black!!
Sorry if this is already posted

Comments

• boy does he look like MJ!.. yes he has 777. I guess he knows the meaning of 777. Wasn't he close with Michael Jackson?
  • Thanks for sharing. He did a really good job. Blessings.
  • Well, I think he just made a copy of real MJ sute from "HIStory". The real sute have 777 to. This is my opinion.
    Sorry for bad Eng.
  • The statue on the HIStory cover (Volume 1) has a 777 armband, Michael also wore a 777 armband in the Promo video of the HIStory tour and it would not be surprising at all that he wore a 777 armband on one of his concert suit (See whisper9396 comment above.)
    My guess is that Ernest has carefully copied one of Michael's outfit. He may or may not know more about the meaning of 777, I do NOT know.

Promo video of HIStory - see 777 armband at around 1:08
    [youtube:1g9savod]

With L.O.V.E
  • The statue on the HIStory cover (Volume 1) has a 777 armband, Michael also wore a 777 armband in the Promo video of the HIStory tour and it would not be surprising at all that he wore a 777 armband on one of his concert suit (See whisper9396 comment above.)
    My guess is that Ernest has carefully copied one of Michael's outfit. He may or may not know more about the meaning of 777, I do NOT know.

[youtube:11tnmf1u]

With L.O.V.E

Wow! Do you know how many times I've watched that HIStory promo? And NEVER noticed the 777. Wow. Definitely been a plan in the works for quite some time...

[youtube:1pf703uy]

With L.O.V.E

Wow! Do you know how many times I've watched that HIStory promo? And NEVER noticed the 777. Wow. Definitely been a plan in the works for quite some time...

In Biblical Numerology 777 = Christ <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    http://www.spiritcommunity.com/dreams/bible_numbers_ref.php
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I've just realised my husband's names are Michael Ernest - weeeeird.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    The statue on the HIStory cover (Volume 1) has a 777 armband, Michael also wore a 777 armband in the Promo video of the HIStory tour and it would not be surprising at all that he wore a 777 armband on one of his concert suit (See whisper9396 comment above.)

[youtube:sfgcwm74]

With L.O.V.E

the History trailer was used for the advertisement of TII on ITV...
    [youtube:sfgcwm74]

and I found interesting that is almost like the design of the trailer for the movie... black background and white letters... what do you think? we already have a topic on this here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1790<!-- l -->