Prince, Paris, Blanket (picture)

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
Old picture! Just thought everyone could use a smile. Like Blanket's sweater? LOL

ivehhu.jpg

Comments

• hopehope Posts: 543
    Awwwwww, that is so sweet. Where did you find it ?
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    What happened to Prince?! Oh my goodness!

Here he is

<!-- m -->http://i51.tinypic.com/2hg9u00.jpg<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Beautiful kids! Is this in Ireland I wonder?
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    What happened to Prince?! Oh my goodness!

Here he is

<!-- m -->http://i51.tinypic.com/2hg9u00.jpg<!-- m -->
    Thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Prince sweater says Ireland...I guess so then.
  • They are so sweet...Michael's biggest tresure!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I wonder why Blanket is wearing pink....not that boys cannot wear pink but it's just a bit odd and it's not something I grew up seeing a lot of..... and also not sure but I think those are girls shoes. Does anyone know how old this photo is?
    The reason I ask is that I have been suspect of doubles being used from time to time for these kids for a long time. There is a child that looks just like Blanket running around with those fans of California who visit FL and I think that child is a girl. I don't feel this would be far fetched at all because this entire ordeal is far fetched...and wayyyyy out there.
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    Blanket is strange that not much age difference compared to Prince and Paris on this photo
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    I agree with you clea ... something is wrong ...
  • I wonder why Blanket is wearing pink....not that boys cannot wear pink but it's just a bit odd and it's not something I grew up seeing a lot of..... and also not sure but I think those are girls shoes. Does anyone know how old this photo is?
    The reason I ask is that I have been suspect of doubles being used from time to time for these kids for a long time. There is a child that looks just like Blanket running around with those fans of California who visit FL and I think that child is a girl. I don't feel this would be far fetched at all because this entire ordeal is far fetched...and wayyyyy out there.

The hair throws everything off, and the pink sweater doesnt make it any better. But I'm almost 100% positive that this IS Blanket, and its a boy. I've heard the "kids have doubles" theory before, but what I don't get is this:

Why would they only have a Blanket double, and not one for Prince and Paris? Because I think everyone could agree that those kids in the back are definitely Prince and Paris.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    I wonder why Blanket is wearing pink....not that boys cannot wear pink but it's just a bit odd and it's not something I grew up seeing a lot of..... and also not sure but I think those are girls shoes. Does anyone know how old this photo is?
    I think Blanket is wearing Paris' sweater. It fits with Paris' outfit and is too big for Blanket. Maybe he was freezing and Paris gave him her sweater? Not a big deal ... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

By the way: they are just cute!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    My son wears pink some times but I think he has his sisters top on they look so happy with the lovely dog a great picture
    My son wears pink some times but I think he has his sisters top on they look so happy with the lovely dog a great picture
  • @lillth - I agree with you. There is nothing wrong with Blanket! There is also nothing wrong with a boy having long hair or wearing pink. But as you mentioned, the sweater is clearly too big for him, so it makes perfect sense that he borrowed it from Paris or perhaps even the nanny. I actually think Blanket could be growing his hair out to make a wig for Michael. If he is, what a wonderful gift to give his father!
  • I wonder if Michael took this picture himself?

They are so beautiful and clearly very happy here. This picture made my day! It also confirmed for me once again that I must truly believe MJ is alive....otherwise, seeing this pic of his darling, happy children would immediately make me sad and it really doesn't!

Regardless, I keep all 4 of them in my daily prayers!
  • They are just too cute here what I noticed was how long Blanket's fingers look......like his daddy's.
  • I wonder if Michael took this picture himself?

They are so beautiful and clearly very happy here. This picture made my day! It also confirmed for me once again that I must truly believe MJ is alive....otherwise, seeing this pic of his darling, happy children would immediately make me sad and it really doesn't!

I totally agree with you on that they look very happy and I too wonder if Michael took the picture. Although it doesn't say anything for the hoax, as it is clear that the picture is several years old. All of the kids look smaller, but Blanket's teeth are a dead giveaway since he still has his baby teeth and in recent pics, you can tell that he has several of his adult teeth. As someone else mentioned, I think this pic may have been taken when they were living in Ireland or at least around that time. It really is a great picture though!
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    I wonder if Michael took this picture himself?

I agree with you, this is a beautiful picture of Michael's very happy children. I know for a fact that Michael would never do anything to harm them and therefore he would not take a risk with his own life -This is a hoax <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you OneLove for posting the photo
  • To me it looks like a very clever photoshop job! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Look at Blanket's hair in the area I just marked. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I bet they are looking at their daddy such happy smiles
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's not much different from this:
  • It's not much different from this:

I've seen this "Peter Pan" picture before....but MAN! Is there any doubt whatsoever that Blanket is the spitting image of a young MJ?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I think there is something going on, on many of the forums. Many topics are avoided like the plague and one is the fact that there is a Blanket look a like running around. Every time certain topics are brought up, very valid points, some of us are either laughed at or ignored or people take offense and with me, I think it's because I dance to my own tune. I follow no one. I do my own research, believe what I want to believe and it angers people that I'm not falling into some clique or group. I never said there was something wrong with Blanket. I adore Blanket. I merely commented on the pink sweater which I agree could have been borowed from Paris if it was cold. A guy wearing pink does not make him odd or weird *I never said that either*. All I stated was it looked like a girls sweater and maybe the shoes too and that there are possibly doubles for these kids we are seeing once in awhile. I would never attack Michael's kids and if people got to know me they would know how much I love Michael and his family.
  • Blanket is strange that not much age difference compared to Prince and Paris on this photo
    My thoughts too and why does he look bigger ????
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Blanket is strange that not much age difference compared to Prince and Paris on this photo
    My thoughts too and why does he look bigger ????

I think those are the kids but I have to agree he looks as big as them in those pictures. He is 4 years younger than Paris & 5 years younger than Prince. Say he was 4 or 5 in that picture, that would make Paris & Prince either 8 & 9 or 9 & 10 which they don't look at all. & when we see them now, Blanket is tiny compared to them, so why does he look so much bigger in this picture. He could be photoshopped in but why & how? Hmm...I do think those are the kids though, I don't believe in doubles, jmo. Anyways, they are beautiful children & they always make me smile.