MTV - @MTV (verified)

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
@MTV Hey MJ fans, we hear you loud & clear. I'm hearing we don't do it every year, just when ppl deserve the recognition. Will look into it.

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    If you ask me, that is said with spite. (but I could be wrong) what do you think?
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Yes, it was a forced tweet. MJ deserves the stars so a litte award would have been nice.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

My favorite from TAJ

tajjackson3

I was there when MTV was on the phone begging my uncle Michael to make an appearance cause their ratings were down. about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 99 others

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/tajjackson3<!-- m -->
  • Mj fans are mad at MTV, omg its hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    MTV bombs now. Anyone miss VH1 too? Pop-up video?
  • MTV bombs now. Anyone miss VH1 too? Pop-up video?
    what VH1 pop up video?
    MTV bombs now. Anyone miss VH1 too? Pop-up video?
    what VH1 pop up video?

Yea. That was cool stuff.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

My favorite from TAJ

tajjackson3

I was there when MTV was on the phone begging my uncle Michael to make an appearance cause their ratings were down. about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 99 others

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I simply love it. Taj said it all for me. Well-said, and bless you for sharing this spot-on tweet! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> VMAs mean nothing to me without my angel, MJ! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I love you, MJ! xxxxxxx
  • Taj on Twitter : “I was there when MTV was on the phone begging my uncle Michael to make an appearance cause their ratings were down.”Michael’s nephew Taj Jackson, son of Michael’s brother Tito, discussed some memories about MTV on Twitter. While tweeting about how MTV removed Michael’s name from the lifetime award and how they begged him to make an appearance, MTV responded immediately. This is the full transcript:

“It’s hard to watch the VMAs because every time I watch it, I think about 3T being there. No one rocked the VMA’s like my uncle Michael did. I am still upset at them for not mentioning his name on the Video Vanguard awards anymore. The lifetime award, they removed his name”

“I was there when MTV was on the phone begging my uncle Michael to make an appearance cause their ratings were down. Funny how easy they forget.”

“They didn’t mention his name the last 2x they gave it out. My comments were about MTV America. I think the MTVs overseas are way better, are they?”

MTV responded immediately at the discussion that arose on Twitter between Taj and Jackson fans. Via @MTV they tweeded: “Hey MJ fans, we hear you loud & clear. I’m hearing we don’t do it every year, just when ppl deserve the recognition. Will look into it.”

Legendary MJ will keep you posted as the story develops.
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

My favorite from TAJ

tajjackson3

If that is Taj's twitter page, who's page is this one? <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/taj<!-- m -->