Check out A Knight's Tale MJ Thriller 2 part 11

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
The video by magicalXscapism titled A Knight's Tale-Thriler 2 part 11 is very interesting.
Please check it out and share your thoughts on it.
Thank you!

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Link?
  • [youtube:kjxa1j44]
  • Thank you Sbuchanan for posting the video:)
  • thanks for posting the video:)
    next time just post the video
  • How do you do it?
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    thanks for posting the video:)
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Chill please
    It happens ...Maybe he/she doesnt know how to do etc...
  • How do you do it?
  • thanks for posting the video:)
    sorry, but that annoys me sometimes
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    thanks for posting the video:)
    sorry, but that annoys me sometimes

And you AGAIN annoy me, yahoo4u. I banned you for a reason and it seems like you want the boot again. Using <!-- w -->www.hidemyass.com<!-- w --> doesn't help you, you are underestimating my intelligence and if you will go on behaving like this again, you are out.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JudeJude Posts: 452
    Soooo,,, what I'm getting from the vid is that Michael is a mason? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Integrity-
    Thanks for giving us heads up to see this video! It was really well done......very informative.
    I wonder, if Michael is indeed a Mason, what degree do you think he is?
    Thanks again!

Blessings!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Integrity, it's good to see all angles of Michael to grasp the big picture. I'm curious what the connection is of the Dome project to the Dome of the Rock, when the 4 projects apparantly were the graveyard, construction, jungle, and Gilda. Were we not told of one? The ripples of this mystery keep widening.
    Looks like this site thinks MJ is a Mason, I aplogize for not knowing how to embed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , here is the link <!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/3289775/Famou ... ns-Exposed<!-- m --> , MJ is about 1/4 of the way down, just below Oprah Winfrey, Ironicly, this site has ads for advertising Masonic rings , go figure. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    hhmm....whÖÖt?

The end part of the video confused me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Soooo,,, what I'm getting from the vid is that Michael is a mason? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hellloooooooooo!!!....exactly!! I thought I was the only one thinking this. this is what I wanted to asked. I was going to post it glad I searched the forum before doing so. I just emailed her about this. So is that what she is implying in regards to the pictures that were in his home? Is that he is a freemason. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, why being a freemason is so terrible? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well, why being a freemason is so terrible? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There so much about these secret societies and organizations are not so great. Many people that have been involved with them may have had good intentions from the beginning. There is much on here about them/illuminati.
  • Looks like this site thinks MJ is a Mason, I aplogize for not knowing how to embed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , here is the link <!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/3289775/Famou ... ns-Exposed<!-- m --> , MJ is about 1/4 of the way down, just below Oprah Winfrey, Ironicly, this site has ads for advertising Masonic rings , go figure. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So you are saying he is 1/4 degree Mason?
    Looks like this site thinks MJ is a Mason, I aplogize for not knowing how to embed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , here is the link <!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/3289775/Famou ... ns-Exposed<!-- m --> , MJ is about 1/4 of the way down, just below Oprah Winfrey, Ironicly, this site has ads for advertising Masonic rings , go figure. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So you are saying he is 1/4 degree Mason?[/quote

Um,,,no, that hes 1/4 way down the page.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Mike is not a freemason. People that say that never understood his symbolism and lyrics.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• What a terrible Video! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Anti-Muslim propagenda and 9/11 denigration......

"Are you a soldier of love?
    How far will you go?"

-What a question!!!!!!!!!!!!

My answer:
    "As far as it is necessary!"

I will be there Michael............ <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Looks like this site thinks MJ is a Mason, I aplogize for not knowing how to embed <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , here is the link <!-- m -->http://www.scribd.com/doc/3289775/Famou ... ns-Exposed<!-- m --> , MJ is about 1/4 of the way down, just below Oprah Winfrey, Ironicly, this site has ads for advertising Masonic rings , go figure. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So you are saying he is 1/4 degree Mason?[/quote

Um,,,no, that hes 1/4 way down the page.

Oh, ok. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->