Female impersonator Dev

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
A female impersonator named Dev. She looks like Michael!
The part of the interview where she talks about impersonator egos is interesting. It pretty much clears that Michael did have decoys. I guess there's some place where they all audition. She also said they work for Michael's company, and not worked.
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfxjZ5B ... re=related<!-- m -->

[youtube:376iof8k]

Comments

• Wow! I'm amazed at how she does her make up! At first I thought that she had surgery. She does a very good job. However, I noticed that she did not take her glasses off. But I can understand this as Michael's eyes are very hard to emulate. Even so, I think she's better than most male impersonators that I have seen.

Thanks for posting this! <3
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I don't know what to think about that...it disturbs me a little bit...maybe because I am just depressed...
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    She is amazing! She is good with the make-up. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • amazing.
  • i like her
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    she's nice
  • That's cool! She looks more like him than some of the male impersonators that try... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I was wondering when a girl would try 2 impersonate Michael <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and woop there she is LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That's cool! She looks more like him than some of the male impersonators that try... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I was wondering when a girl would try 2 impersonate Michael <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and woop there she is LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My thought also...to me she looks more good than a male impersonator <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->