What's real?

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
Okay I just had this thought that I wanted to write down before I forget.

Was just watching a movie called "Angels and Demons" (Didn't watch the whole thing, just parts while my fiance had it on). Well, they started speaking about the Illuminati and of UFO's, and it occurred to me that they use movies to show us exactly what is going on in the world. It's the perfect form of reverse psychology because we think that because it's "just a movie" that it can't happen in real life, therefore dismissing the mere mention of those things happening as "science fiction" or "only in movies".

On the other hand, we have Michael Jackson HOAXING HIS DEATH in real life, and showing his life as a movie. Is this dishonest? NO! In fact, it is REVEALING the dishonesty around us. After all, not hoaxing his death still wouldn't be not lying to us, because virtually everything we know about Michael Jackson has been a made up lie of the media. What's another word for "made up lie"? How about FICTION. And what's another word for 'Fiction'? How about a MOVIE?!

"Nothings real, but all is possible, if God is on my side"

That is why Mike has been referred to as "The Man" so often during this hoax. Because that is what he is, a MAN. Not the "Legendary King of Pop", that was his MOVIE ROLE, "Seems like the worlds got a ROLE FOR ME". And we are all MEN and WOMEN, not these brainwashed slaves that the movie makers have turned us into. That is why this is it! And that is why he cannot do it by himself! This is a movie, just like we suspected. Once again the V for Vendetta quote comes to mind, "Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth". Also the 666 into 999 thing - we are taking the movie cameras out of their hands and into our own - eposing this evil and corrupt system.

I've known this all along but it all just sort of came together at once in my brain lol.

There's also the slight chance that I'm crazy. But only a slight chance because I'm pretty sure I'm not. But there's always a chance that I'm one of those craizes that doesn't know she's crazy. That would be even crazier, I hope I'm not one of those. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I need sleep...

Comments

• Okay I just had this thought that I wanted to write down before I forget.

Was just watching a movie called "Angels and Demons" (Didn't watch the whole thing, just parts while my fiance had it on). Well, they started speaking about the Illuminati and of UFO's, and it occurred to me that they use movies to show us exactly what is going on in the world. It's the perfect form of reverse psychology because we think that because it's "just a movie" that it can't happen in real life, therefore dismissing the mere mention of those things happening as "science fiction" or "only in movies".

On the other hand, we have Michael Jackson HOAXING HIS DEATH in real life, and showing his life as a movie. Is this dishonest? NO! In fact, it is REVEALING the dishonesty around us. After all, not hoaxing his death still wouldn't be not lying to us, because virtually everything we know about Michael Jackson has been a made up lie of the media. What's another word for "made up lie"? How about FICTION. And what's another word for 'Fiction'? How about a MOVIE?!

That is why Mike has been referred to as "The Man" so often during this hoax. Because that is what he is, a MAN. Not the "Legendary King of Pop", that was his MOVIE ROLE, "Seems like the worlds got a ROLE FOR ME". And we are all MEN and WOMEN, not these brainwashed slaves that the movie makers have turned us into. That is why this is it! And that is why he cannot do it by himself! This is a movie, just like we suspected. Once again the V for Vendetta quote comes to mind, "Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth". Also the 666 into 999 thing - we are taking the movie cameras out of their hands and into our own - eposing this evil and corrupt system.

I've known this all along but it all just sort of came together at once in my brain lol.

There's also the slight chance that I'm crazy. But only a slight chance because I'm pretty sure I'm not. But there's always a chance that I'm one of those craizes that doesn't know she's crazy. That would be even crazier, I hope I'm not one of those. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I need sleep...

what is that other line from michael
    just becaause you read it in a magazine or see it on the tv screen don't make it factual <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • On point!!!! You're far from crazy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Okay I just had this thought that I wanted to write down before I forget.

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I'm Telling You
    Just Watch Your Mouth
    I Know Your Game
    What You're About
    Well They Say The Sky's
    The Limit
    And To Me That's Really True
    But My Friend You Have
    Seen Nothing
    Just Wait 'Til I Get Through . . .
    Because I'm Bad
    And The Whole World Has To
    Answer Right Now
    Just To Tell You Once Again,
    Who's Bad . . .
    Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
    To get the story you need, so you can bury me
    You’ve got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose
    You try to get me to lose the man I really am

You keep on stalking me, invading my privacy
    won’t you just let me be
    ‘cause you cameras can’t control, the minds of those who know
    That you’ll even sell your soul just to get a story sold

No there’s a lesson to learn, respect’s not given, it’s earned
    Stop maliciously attacking my integrity
    and the last one is from Invincible, the one that MJ want to name UNBREAKABLE

You can't believe it, you can't conceive it
    and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable
    and I know you hate it, and you can't take it
    You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable

Now you can't stop me even thought you think
    that if you block me, you've done your thing
    and when you bury me underneath all your pain
    I´m steady laughin', while surfacing

You can try to stop me, but it wont do a thing
    no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here
    Through all your lies and silly games
    I'm a still remain the same,I'm unbreakable

A lime to a lemon, my D.C. women
    Bringin in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in 'em
    Vehicles with televisions in 'em
    Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages
    Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs
    Killers be serial, Copperfield material
    My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it
    Any place I visit, I got land there
    How can players stand there and say I sound like them
    HELLO?!
    Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow
    Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow
    Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in
    Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin
    Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon
    I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die
    Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin with the devil
    WHAT!!

The unknown monster is about to embark
    From a far corner, out of the dark
    A nightmare, that’s the case
    Never Neverland, that’s the place
    This particular monster can read minds
    Be in two places at the same time
    This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
    The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
    You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
    A human presence that you feel is strange
    A monster that you can see disappear
    A monster, the worst thing to fear.
    What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love you guys...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Jacilovesmichael, you're not crazy, it's just everyone else that is! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's all relative. I loved your post. I totally agree that movies and more have been subtley telling us details of reality. I go a bit further though and say it is God who is speaking to us through more than just the Bible, but through all forms of man's creativity in the arts. We're all being inspired subconsciously, but at the surface level much of what we see, hear, read is a lie. But it's all a part of the plan. MJ is such a brilliant writer, and I just love his stuff. From Cry, "When will this mystery unfold?" Well we're smack dab in the middle of something historic. Thrilling as all get-out! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

CC, thanks for posting some of those amazing lyrics!