Dr. Murray Targets Arnie Klein in MJ Death

dejavudejavu Posts: 330
edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray is going after Michael Jackson's longtime physician and friend, Dr. Arnold Klein, claiming Klein is at least partly to blame for the singer's death and should be a defendant in Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit.

0914-conrad-arnie-ex-tmz.jpg

In legal papers filed today and obtained by TMZ ... Dr. Murray challenges Joe Jackson's decision not to name Dr. Klein as one of the physicians allegedly responsible for his son's death.

In the new docs, Murray quotes from Joe's lawsuit, "Dr. Klein may have been medicating Michael Jackson up until or even beyond June 18, 2009, less than one week before Michael Jackson's death."

And Murray continues quoting from Joe's lawsuit that Dr. Klein "prescribed or may have over medicated Michael Jackson including to such point that AEG Live, LLC had to hire Dr. Murray in order to separate Michael Jackson from Arnold Klein."

And Murray goes on to quote Joe's lawsuit which claims "AEG Live, LLC read Michael Jackson the proverbial 'riot act' to get him to stop subjecting himself to overmedication by Dr. Arnold Klein."

So with all that, Dr. Murray concludes, "The plaintiff [Joe Jackson] does not explain why, given these allegations, Dr. Arnold Klein is not a required party to be added to accord proper relief."

In other words ... why didn't Joe sue Arnie?

As TMZ first reported, Dr. Klein shot Michael full of demerol -- 51 injections in a 3 month span, right up until the week of his death.

Dr. Murray also points the finger at other doctors who treated Michael Jackson, citing TMZ stories revealing that 7 doctors other than Murray were fueling MJ with meds at or near the time of his death.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/14/dr-conrad ... dications/<!-- m -->

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    7 doctors eh? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PLus why do they feel the need to highlight 'Joe's lawsuit' 3 times?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ok, so TMZ starts writing more MJ stories again as soon as Harvey takes time off from work...but we know that Harvey writes these articles and sends them in from wherever he is (he's said so before). Wonder where Harvey is and who he's with? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THE PHARMACY MAY HAVE THE RECIPE FOR THE MEDICATION THAT MICHAEL HAS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> MAYBE THERE HTEY FOUND A DOCTOR NAME...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Nothing new. We are awared that Klein gave MJ drugs.
    Is this leading to the typical "racist war"?...2 doctors, one white and one black...will see who is to blame at the end, or, is this the reality? Klein was hurting Michael over the years with the drugs he gave him and at the end someone else is going to pay for it by the chance that Murray was there, at the wrong time, doing the wrong thing?
  • I am really getting tired of Murray's shifting blame for any and everything onto somebody else. Be a man dammit and stand up for yourself without implicating every tom, dick & Harry for what you've been accused of. He makes himself look guilty be not admitting to ANY wrong doing.
  • I find it interesting that TMZ is the first again to find this out. I just learned that my news channel (Fox 5) isn't getting this information from any other source but TMZ. Who keeps telling them this stuff?

And yes, @hesouttamylife, it does make him look guiltier when he points at everyone else. I wonder if this is all part of the plan, or if he's really getting nervous. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Yeah put the blame on Arnie and 7 doctors <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Or is this punishment for Arnie after he said Michael had a relationship with that dude? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • 7 again. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

I'm not really sure what to think about this... but the picture they chose for this article with Murray and the thumbs up, why does that look familiar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ?

There are times when i think Dr. Klein is not as innocent as he claims to be. The stories he has came out with about Michael haven't been very nice...
  • In every story someone has to play the bady guy LOL
    Arny and the 7 doctors...snow white and the 7 midgets....
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Arny and the 7 doctors...snow white and the 7 midgets....

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    why did i laugh so hard at this why why why
    MJ and the 7 doctors....and the "bad one" put him to sleep.
    Looks like Snow White <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    <!-- m -->http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b200619_ ... topstories<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson Doc Slams Joe's Wrongful Death Suit
    Today 3:55 PM PDT by NATALIE FINN

300.murray.jackson.lc.062310.jpg

Unsurprisingly, Dr. Conrad Murray would prefer not to be held responsible for Michael Jackson's death.

The beleaguered physician's attorney filed a motion to dismiss Joe Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit, calling it "at best a press-release that is intended to prejudice and inflame the jury pool and the public."

Murray is facing an involuntary manslaughter charge for administering the potent anesthetic that ultimately caused Jackson's death on June 25, 2009.

But the possible prejudicial nature of Joe's suit isn't the only reason Murray has for wanting it tossed.

According to the motion filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, the suit should be dismissed because Joe Jackson is not a legal beneficiary of his son's estate and Katherine Jackson, who is, "wants nothing to do with this case."

View the motion

Indeed, the 81-year-old family patriarch was not named in the King of Pop's will, and he ended his bid for a monthly stipend from the estate earlier this year.

In response to Murray's accusations, Joe's attorney, Brian Oxman, said that the wrongful death suit reads just fine.

"It sets out facts," Oxman told the AP. "It doesn't set out anything other than the day-by-day, moment-by-moment description of what happened."

Speaking of those alleged facts, Murray's motion to dismiss also questions why Joe didn't name Jackson's longtime plastic surgeon, Dr. Andrew Klein, as a defendant, when his suit clearly states: "Dr. Klein may have been medicating Michael Jackson up until or even beyond June 18, 2009, less than one week before Michael Jackson's death."

"AEG Live, LLC read Michael Jackson the proverbial 'riot act' to get him to stop subjecting himself to overmedication by Dr. Arnold Klein," stated Joe's complaint, per Murray's motion.

"The plaintiff [Joe Jackson] does not explain why, given these allegations, Dr. Arnold Klein is not a required party to be added to accord proper relief," reads today's filing.

A hearing on Murray's motion has been set for Oct. 18.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ always says physician Dr. Arnold Klein and "friend" of MJ. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Murray is "saying" (I talk to Murray,?, .. With Harvey?) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> , Part of which Arnie is guilty of the "death of the singer."
    At first I speak of demerol was not propofol are perhaps several medical research including Arnie and Murray is nothing but the "scapegoat" in this story. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • I remember the two articles that stood out to me when this all started..

1. Debbie Rowe told police it was Dr Klein that introduced him to propofol and as a result, MJ became addicted..

2. Arnies interview on TMZ..this went on for nearly 1 hour...I noticed his cane and choice of jewellery and clothing. Is Arnie Klein a Mason?????? I don't like his persona.. He scares me and boy does he talk so fast..maybe he is on something ????

And in this interview, I find him to be very defensive......
    <!-- m -->http://www.monstersandcritics.com/peopl ... rnie-Klein<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-headl ... kson-video<!-- m -->
    "A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Rowe holds Klein totally responsible for Jackson's drug addiction. She believes there is no way he could have got hooked without the help of Klein - and she is potentially the only one who can prove it. She must have suspected what was going on for years."

In the news says that she, Debbie is the only one who can prove that Arnie is the culprit of the "addiction" by Michael ... this trial promises to be very interesting. Arnie and Murray blame each other. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Was this my original post but it's been moved and what not?It's coming up in my posts as mine :/

I did post a tmz article a little while ago...
  • Thats a lot of demerol.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Here is the 2nd part...just released by E!

<!-- m -->http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b200633_ ... topstories<!-- m -->
    And Arnie will say all this? .. would be good to know your opinion <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • "However, Murray did not ask security to call emergency services until 12.21pm, after he had reportedly telephoned Klein for advice, called a lawyer and made one other mystery call."

So, this states that Murray called Klein on the 25th June 2009..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I am really getting tired of Murray's shifting blame for any and everything onto somebody else. Be a man dammit and stand up for yourself without implicating every tom, dick & Harry for what you've been accused of. He makes himself look guilty be not admitting to ANY wrong doing.

err..?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Makes you wonder why no one has ever looked at Klein. From the start. With all those trips to his office. Did the "investigation" in MJs "death" even involve talking to this guy? I honestly can't recall.

Shifty eyed Klein rides again...
    <!-- m -->http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2 ... des-again/<!-- m -->

Klein really is a piece of work, and yet completely free of scrutiny or suspicion.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    really, AFTER 14 MONTHS:
    Murray starts to say something about Klein?
    Mrs Katherine Jackson starts to sue AEG?

i see TMZ is back to reporting absurd news again. yay Harvey! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• Is it just me, or am I reading the wrong Motion to Dismiss..?

<!-- m -->http://images.eonline.com/static/news/p ... ismiss.pdf<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaro ... -15-10.pdf<!-- m -->

No where in both documents I see any quotes from Joe's Wrongful Death Suit, like the TMZ article says:

In the new docs, Murray quotes from Joe's lawsuit, "Dr. Klein may have been medicating Michael Jackson up until or even beyond June 18, 2009, less than one week before Michael Jackson's death."

And Murray continues quoting from Joe's lawsuit that Dr. Klein "prescribed or may have over medicated Michael Jackson including to such point that AEG Live, LLC had to hire Dr. Murray in order to separate Michael Jackson from Arnold Klein."

And Murray goes on to quote Joe's lawsuit which claims "AEG Live, LLC read Michael Jackson the proverbial 'riot act' to get him to stop subjecting himself to overmedication by Dr. Arnold Klein."

So with all that, Dr. Murray concludes, "The plaintiff [Joe Jackson] does not explain why, given these allegations, Dr. Arnold Klein is not a required party to be added to accord proper relief."

Let me know, okay..?