Michael Jackson and Bubbles - The Untold Story

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
Has anyone else been watching this in the UK?

Ive got a couple of things:

1. Michael used a several "doubles" of Bubbles! Even Latoya confirmed this!!

2. That Michael referred to himself as an illusionist.

Also... LaToya visiting Bubble was quite upsetting as LaToya was crying. She said she did it to help her grief

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Yes I watched it just then. The illisionist was interesting and the double buubles and the things michael did to bring attention to him self was good I remember uri saying the same thing on a radio programme they asked why michael had gone out in a wheelchair then another time covered in plasters on his face uri said he did because he could and to bring an air of mystery to him it worked
    I think maybe latoya was upset at seeing bubbles after all that time it was interesting
  • Yes I watched it just then. The illisionist was interesting and the double buubles and the things michael did to bring attention to him self was good I remember uri saying the same thing on a radio programme they asked why michael had gone out in a wheelchair then another time covered in plasters on his face uri said he did because he could and to bring an air of mystery to him it worked
    I think maybe latoya was upset at seeing bubbles after all that time it was interesting

Yes.. i didnt expect all that info to come out of the documentary and it was very well done for a change.,..

except for that man who looked like he had a dead cat on his head, everyone else was giving respectful opinions.

i dont know.. It has just really upset me to see LaToya so down and upset. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You made me laugh out very loud with that man with pet on his head I expected it to leap off at any minute still I mustn't be rude. But it was so funny and he was not polite
  • The part of the documentary where Latoya talked to Bubbles all by herself made me cry too. Uncontroable tears. It was very sad. To think that bubbles lived as a human for 5 yrs and then had to move to a prison more or less. I have to admit that was kinda cruel in a way. Thats exactly why they dont want we humans to befriend wild animals. They are ANIMALS not humans. They are so adorable and cute when they are babies. Just like puppies and kittens but in the end they all grow up. Some becoming dangerous such as Bubble who has the strength of no telling how many men if he were angered. But yes it was sad. I cried too right along with Latoya. Three cheers to you Latoya. You prove that we have feelings just like everyone else. We have a heart. We cry and we bleed. God bless Bubbles.

A loyal Oklahoma fan.
  • it was on chanel 4 right cause a i watched it and on saturday tihe irsh independant (i'm irish) it posted wat latoya said on the weekend part at the very end