50 sold out dates?

xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
Dont know if this means anything or not,but i just read a comment on youtube,someone wrote.....................................50 sold out shows,in one arena,that holds more than 20,000 people,in one city........sounds very suspicious. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• That was my number one question from the beginning....50 shows in one city?? And I haven't found any reasonable answer to that..
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Do you mean the02 yes they sold out that quick
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I dunno but Michael has some very dedicated fans who are willing to travel all over the world for him. Plus as it was 'the final curtain call' it was supposed to be an historical moment in music. I can believe they were all sold out.
  • Do you mean the02 yes they sold out that quick
    That wouldn't surprise me at all that tickets were sold out so quick, cause these were Michaels shows <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> But odd thing is that all of them were supposed to be take place in one city - London.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think the 02 is the place to be all the big new go there I have been there to see the exhibition of michaels it is not huge but it seems very important and as I went to book my tickets they were going so quick