Bad Omen for 'American Idol'

ForTheTruthForTheTruth Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in News
Bad Omen for 'American Idol

9/22/2010 10:26 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

It was the buildup of the summer ... "American Idol" unveiling its new panel of judges -- Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson. Everyone was in place. Except for the audio guy.

American Idol New Judges
Ryan Seacrest took the stage and the whole thing went down ... and no one heard a word.

0921-american-idol-marcel-bn-getty-credit.jpg

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/22/american- ... fer-lopez/<!-- m -->

mime_1431684i.jpg

There is something odd about this article.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• Very odd article <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

In the video clip at the bottom of the article, JLo appears on stage, lots of smoke and lights, sorta like MJ and then she says Im looking for the next Michael Jackson <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> interesting maybe <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

L.O.V.E.

ops forgot my link <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 157aa22216<!-- m -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "Omen" this just makes me think of back who used to capitalize this word like in mOMENt for example. Coincidence?

In the video clip at the bottom of the article, JLo appears on stage, lots of smoke and lights, sorta like MJ and then she says Im looking for the next Michael Jackson <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> interesting maybe <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

L.O.V.E.

ops forgot my link <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 157aa22216<!-- m -->

That is strange O_o.

"Omen" this just makes me think of back who used to capitalize this word like in mOMENt for example. Coincidence?

I didn't know back from the old forum but i did hear about him/her. I don't think that is a coincidence but i could be wrong. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> hmmm..
  • [youtube:1wa9mlm0]

I don't understand what Marcel is saying in the video, is this comment correct?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJpBUPlMNU4<!-- m -->
    leresquator Marceau Speaking : (Part1)

"Michael Jackson could have been a great mime. We can see when we watch him that miming is both something that has influenced him and something he craves for.

I remember a scene in one of his video clips, in which he is with two black gangsters in the street, and there's violence, and at one point, he walks towards one of the guys and he makes that very simple gesture with his hand to tell him to go away, and the gangster leaves with a somersault."

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Marceau<!-- m -->
    TMZ posted the picture of Marcel on the day he passed away, Sept. 22, 2007.
  • [youtube:239mrrnt]

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Marceau<!-- m -->
    TMZ posted the picture of Marcel on the day he passed away, Sept. 22, 2007.

HMMMM..... Now THAT I find very interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Now, WHO do we know admired Marcel Marceau? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> LOVE IT!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Silent comedy... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

L.O.V.E.

That is strange O_o.

I didn't know back from the old forum but i did hear about him/her. I don't think that is a coincidence but i could be wrong. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> hmmm..

I can see the possible link with Back and how American Idols could be a part of the "TAKE-OVER" plan.

Back's post from 20/01/2009:
    Our tIME for change has come.......
    A mOMENt of ages was reached.......
    But others are destined come.......
    It's just tHEORY-s take tIME to Peak.......

Keep Watch'in.......

... And J-Lo insists a lot on the word moment: "Concentrate on the moment", "It's your moment" ; and nicely makes the link with Michael Jackson: "I am looking for the next Michael Jackson..."

We also have silence at the start of the video and TMZ making the link with Marcel Marceau, and we know Michael had made no secrets of his admiration for the Mime Marceau...

Coincidence or a gentle message that the "Take-Over" is happening? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Well, Sony no longer is in partnership with American Idol......
  • This is so frickin' weird you guys!
  • I agree this is very strange and also they say the new panel of judges which includes Randy Jackson - he is already a Judge, so why don't they re-word it to say our new panel of judges to join Randy Jackson on American Idol. Hmmm the mime, the silent performer? Gotta think about this one lol <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When I saw this news I did not pay attention, and I ask me what I had to see Marcel Marceau in it <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Is the Mime using sign language --- I think that is the sign for F
    i will go back to my corner now lol

L.O.V.E.

That is strange O_o.

I can see the possible link with Back and how American Idols could be a part of the "TAKE-OVER" plan.

Back's post from 20/01/2009:
    Our tIME for change has come.......
    A mOMENt of ages was reached.......
    But others are destined come.......
    It's just tHEORY-s take tIME to Peak.......

Keep Watch'in.......

... And J-Lo insists a lot on the word moment: "Concentrate on the moment", "It's your moment" ; and nicely makes the link with Michael Jackson: "I am looking for the next Michael Jackson..."

We also have silence at the start of the video and TMZ making the link with Marcel Marceau, and we know Michael had made no secrets of his admiration for the Mime Marceau...

Coincidence or a gentle message that the "Take-Over" is happening? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E

Hehe, thank you TheRunningGirl and Sarahli <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. I don't think that's a coincidence <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. I am lovin this adventure! lol <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    So interesting. MJ is so behind the scenes!

Michael loved Charlie Chaplin too (silent movies) and said once, "I really don't like to talk that much." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    In the link above posted to Marceau it says,
    In 1995, singer, dancer, and choreographer Michael Jackson and Marceau conceived a concert for HBO, but the concert was cancelled because Jackson had collapsed due to a panic attack prior to the concert.
    And when MJ was asked to perform on AI he supposedly had something like a panic attack about people's reactions. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I think he would have warmly received but that was before...