Michael Jackson's Fortune -- That's How He Rolls

2»

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    He had a 4th Rolls but he said I could Borrow it.....I'll give it back.
  • Expensive Rolls´s, didn´t TMZ report last year they didn´t even have an engine?

This is very partial. Where is all his real estate all over the world, Neverland, art and I am sure he had some more good business deals in his life no one knows about. The catalogue is rumoured to be worht much more than $1 billion. As reported he sold half of his 50%. The catalogue is said to be worth between $6 and $8 billion. That means 25% is wort between $1.5 and $2 billion. So he sold that 25% for around that amount. Where is that money? I am sure he didn't spend it all in that short period of time, he's too smart for that.

And what is with the years 1988, 1990 and 1998? 1988 start of the hoax, 1998 dangerous autograph code, but what about 1990?

Glad to see he's still rollin' though. Nice cars you have Mike! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The year 1990 could be in this TMZ story as wasn't that the year when he started recording the album "Dangerous" which is very significant to the hoax.....

According to the info on wiki "Dangerous" was recorded from 25 June 1990 ( <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) to October 29 1991.... <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album<!-- m -->)

On a side note ...I think Oct 29th is the date that the TIAI redirects started?

If that's true about TIAI then that's really interesting because the This Is It premiere date was October 28th. That would make a lot of sense to have This Is It on October 28th followed by This Is ALSO It the very next day...

This is all too brilliant to be coincidence!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Very Interesting ^^^
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Expensive Rolls´s, didn´t TMZ report last year they didn´t even have an engine?

This is very partial. Where is all his real estate all over the world, Neverland, art and I am sure he had some more good business deals in his life no one knows about. The catalogue is rumoured to be worht much more than $1 billion. As reported he sold half of his 50%. The catalogue is said to be worth between $6 and $8 billion. That means 25% is wort between $1.5 and $2 billion. So he sold that 25% for around that amount. Where is that money? I am sure he didn't spend it all in that short period of time, he's too smart for that.

And what is with the years 1988, 1990 and 1998? 1988 start of the hoax, 1998 dangerous autograph code, but what about 1990?

Glad to see he's still rollin' though. Nice cars you have Mike! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The year 1990 could be in this TMZ story as wasn't that the year when he started recording the album "Dangerous" which is very significant to the hoax.....

According to the info on wiki "Dangerous" was recorded from 25 June 1990 ( <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) to October 29 1991.... <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album<!-- m -->)

On a side note ...I think Oct 29th is the date that the TIAI redirects started?

If that's true about TIAI then that's really interesting because the This Is It premiere date was October 28th. That would make a lot of sense to have This Is It on October 28th followed by This Is ALSO It the very next day...

This is all too brilliant to be coincidence!

This article from 10/28/09 spawned the name "This Is Also It" supposedly:
    <!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-boro ... 37576.html<!-- m -->

And the redirects started the next day, 10/29/09?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    if sony make that statement on oct 28 and the next day the redirections started the they are IN the HOAX... or I´m wrong? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    or maybe just another coincidence? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    oct 29 is randy's birthday...