Moment of silence for Michael

chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
edited January 1970 in News
Hi, I just came across this video and I found it quite touching. Not sure if it's been posted before, I know it's pretty old, just thought I'd share...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17bZ2Fn9zc<!-- m -->

Comments

• chloead505 thank you for posting this, It touched my heart to see how many people loves Michael Jackson. I had tears rolling down my face. I hope he sees how much he is loved and missed. God bless.
  • Thank you for post it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello!!!!

Thank you very much for this,it was intresting to see that , <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> !!!And that part about MICHAEL JOE JACKSON,wow,even they know Michael's real name, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> .
    But now that I saw this,I have one question here:
    How and what all this people will say and do if its really true that Michael is alive?
    I mean can you imagine,this is a very serious thing here,they spoke about Michael's death at the Congress and not at the Tv or a stupid newspapaer <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    I dont know really ,the things I saw lately should make me believe that even some people from politics,Congress or white House are involved in this Hoax or what?????

LOVE
  • I also noticed the Joe part <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well..this was JUST after his death, I really doubt any of them knew at that time anything about the hoax. Honestly, I really hope this moment of silence came from the heart.