TMZ moments ago

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I find it amusing that TMZ tonight asked Angela Landsbury from "Murder She Wrote" about her possibly starring on Broadway or something of the sort and she said "Don't Believe everything you read!"

And then TMZ was making fun of LL Cool J farting in front of Michael Jackson and referred to said gas passing as "Silent but Deadly" and said "Just like Michael". Made me go OOOOk so Michael is not dead he's silent and deadly.....which could be taken as dangerous for some folks possibly.

Also they had a segment on Alfonso from Fresh Prince and they were talking about him dancing with Michael back in the day.

Lots of bringing up Michael.

Comments

• Did Michael farted in the casket <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

btw, what part were they talking about mj?
  • I find it amusing that TMZ tonight asked Angela Landsbury from "Murder She Wrote" about her possibly starring on Broadway or something of the sort and she said "Don't Believe everything you read!"

And then TMZ was making fun of LL Cool J farting in front of Michael Jackson and referred to said gas passing as "Silent but Deadly" and said "Just like Michael". Made me go OOOOk so Michael is not dead he's silent and deadly.....which could be taken as dangerous for some folks possibly.

Also they had a segment on Alfonso from Fresh Prince and they were talking about him dancing with Michael back in the day.

Lots of bringing up Michael.

I have to admit that usually I get very embarrassed over such discussion but I saw the video on the Internet of LL telling George Lopez the story of passing gas in front of Michael and it had me laughing hysterically. LL has a true respect and admiration for Michael and I appreciated seeing that from him.

About TMZ..."if" Michael is dead that is very distasteful and disrespectful of them to say. However, the phrase "silent but deadly" immediately gives the impression that he's behind the scenes and more powerful than ever. Thank you for sharing! Blessings.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Blessings to you too. I agree that it would be very rude and disrespectful if Michael is truly gone and they are carrying on about him like this but the more I see of stuff like this it makes me think "Wow" maybe he really is behind the scenes and being all OZ-like he he.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

About TMZ..."if" Michael is dead that is very distasteful and disrespectful of them to say. However, the phrase "silent but deadly" immediately gives the impression that he's behind the scenes and more powerful than ever. Thank you for sharing! Blessings.

That is the impression I got as well! There was definitely a feeling behind that statement.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Imagine if he did, he would have been the only one smelling it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think tonight is the talk of Michael Jackson, I have a feeling that something really big is going to happen. BAM????

lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> sorry that made my day. I've been going through a tough time with my classmate been gunned down in a drive by shooting. thank you for making me smile.
  • Blessings to you too. I agree that it would be very rude and disrespectful if Michael is truly gone and they are carrying on about him like this but the more I see of stuff like this it makes me think "Wow" maybe he really is behind the scenes and being all OZ-like he he.

I love that Oz reference, Nefari! More and more, Michael is revealing that he is indeed the Man Behind the Curtain....I think Michael himself would love that comparison!
  • Also just had to giggle a bit about the SBD reference! But when you apply the that philosophy to Michael right now..."Silent But Deadly"...somehow it totally fits! But I refuse to believe that Michael's farts were anything but little fluffs of heaven...heehee! (remember the little fart of his that is heard on camera during that inside the trailer footage that Krazy Karen Faye shot as he was dressing for the Speed Demon video shoot? It's a quickie, but yes, Michael Freakin' Jackson does actually fart on camera! Wish I could remember the link!)
  • hi
    yeah nefari alot of things are going on about michael now.
    i was just watching the add for party city and they are playing the song thriller
    october was his fav month it all makes sense
    peace and love
    mjfjei7777
  • hi
    yeah nefari alot of things are going on about michael now.
    i was just watching the add for party city and they are playing the song thriller
    october was his fav month it all makes sense
    peace and love
    mjfjei7777

Yeah, I think TMZ's going to be busy this month <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Especially around Halloween! We also got some nice dates coming up (the 7-numerology). Let it simmer!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Also just had to giggle a bit about the SBD reference! But when you apply the that philosophy to Michael right now..."Silent But Deadly"...somehow it totally fits! But I refuse to believe that Michael's farts were anything but little fluffs of heaven...heehee! (remember the little fart of his that is heard on camera during that inside the trailer footage that Krazy Karen Faye shot as he was dressing for the Speed Demon video shoot? It's a quickie, but yes, Michael Freakin' Jackson does actually fart on camera! Wish I could remember the link!)

you have had me in fit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> little fluffs of heaven <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> make it an explosive one Mike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This thread will go down in the an(n)als of history!
  • Also just had to giggle a bit about the SBD reference! But when you apply the that philosophy to Michael right now..."Silent But Deadly"...somehow it totally fits! But I refuse to believe that Michael's farts were anything but little fluffs of heaven...heehee! (remember the little fart of his that is heard on camera during that inside the trailer footage that Krazy Karen Faye shot as he was dressing for the Speed Demon video shoot? It's a quickie, but yes, Michael Freakin' Jackson does actually fart on camera! Wish I could remember the link!)

Regatta!
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LWEtmgvutg<!-- m -->
    I believe it is at the 1:15-1:16 area of the video! hee hee!

Heisinme09:

Is this the correct link to the video you are speaking of??????

Sorry, I don't know how to embed videos.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Sorry couldn't resist.

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    You all are too funny lol. Give someone on this forum time and so help me there will be a little smiley of Murray farting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->