Check out"The Michael Autopsy Report" part 3/3

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I hope this was not already posted! But I do feel we need to look at this information again. Please go to youtube and type The Michael Jackson Autopsy Report Part 3 of 3
Hoax me a fictional tale by XxserenitydreamsXx .
Forgive me but I do not know how to put the link on so if someone can do that for me I would appreciate it.
Peace:)

Comments

• post the video if you can

just copy the video link and post it here
  • is it this one?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpbgsg52_rY<!-- m -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    VERY GOOD JOB DONE, REASONABLE, ATTENTIVE, ETC. BUT, WE GO OVER THE SAME PROBABILITY THEORY AGAIN.
    WE KNOW FOR 99,99% IT IS A HOAX. BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH TO REACH 100%.
    SOMEONE DIED, SOMEONE WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL, SOMEONE'S AUTOPCY, CORONER REPORT OUT THERE, SOMEONES' PASSING UNDER INVESTIGATION........IT IS NOT POSSIBLE NO ONE DIED AND SO MANY PEOPLE INVOLVED IN HOAX LIKE A MOVIE, INCLUDING OFFICIALS. I DON'T THINK SO. WOULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE TO PAY EACH OF THEM TO PERFORM + KEEP THEM SILENT SO FAR......MAYBE FOREVER.
    MICHAEL'S LOOK LIKE POSSIBLE, BUT NO ONE IMPOSSIBLE.WHO IS IT?I THINK WE NEED ALREADY TO DO SOME "INVESTIGATION" ON WHO POSSIBLY DIED AS MICHAEL JACKSON
  • Very interesting ! I would like to see this report. Some sides i havn't see untill today. Has anyone a link ?

I noticed that on the reports from the paramedics, they write Michael Jackson as the name of the person they are transporting....wasn't it reported that in the UCLA he was named Soule Shaun ? They must habe see that report to see what's happened untill he get in the hospital....

I don't know the name for the EKG in english...from the heartbeat to flatline....the time that was taken was 11:51 !

That's what i noticed at the first look.

Blessings to all <3
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    [youtube:3rboynaq]

A big circus <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Thank you all4loveandbelieve & everyone you found the link I was talking about.
    WOW!!!THAT IS SOME GREAT WORK SHE DID NOT THAT VIDEO!!!
  • Thank you all4loveandbelieve & everyone you found the link I was talking about.
    WOW!!!THAT IS SOME GREAT WORK SHE DID NOT THAT VIDEO!!!

You are very welcome my dear. have a great day.
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Thank you all4loveandbelieve & everyone you found the link I was talking about.
    WOW!!!THAT IS SOME GREAT WORK SHE DID ON THAT VIDEO!!!
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Great video - the last part kind a reminds about the green cap or mask worn in the Haiti remake We are the World.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Excellent video, has good information for those who do not understand medical terms. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    There's quite a bit misinformation in that video, unfortunately <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> But I see where she was trying to go with it.