EMINEM : NO L.O.V.E. ft Lil Wayne

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited September 2011 in General Discussion

Comments

• Wow!!

This is clearly directed towards the music industry. I don't know, some of it makes it seem like they are breaking free...but then other parts are so graphic that it's hard to tell lol. I really like Lil Wayne's part at the beginning when he mentions the bible..."Married to the game, but she broke our vows..." Also interesting that the title is No L.O.V.E and not just Love. Hmm.........
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There's a lot of stuff in this album that is relevant.

Eminem bears his soul in Recovery.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <br /><br />Eminem Ft. Lil Wayne - No Love<br /><br />[Verse 1 - Lil Wayne]<br />Throw dirt on me and grow a wildflower<br />But it’s “f-ck the world”, get a child out her<br />Yeah, my life a b-tch, but you know nothing bout her<br />Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers<br />I’m rolling Sweets, I’m smoking sour<br />Married to the game but she broke her vows<br />That’s why my bars are full of broken bottles<br />And my night stands are full of open Bibles<br />I think about more than I forget<br />But I don’t go around fire expecting not to sweat<br />And these ***** know I lay them down, make their bed<br />Bitches try to kick me while I’m down: I’ll break your leg<br />Money outweighing problems on the triple beam<br />I’m sticking to the script, you ***** skipping scenes<br />Be good or be good at it<br />Fucking right I’ve got my gun, semi-Cartermatic<br />Yeah, put a dick in their mouth, so I guess it’s “f-ck what they say”<br />I’m high as a bitch: up, up and away<br />Man, I come down in a couple of days<br />OK, you want me up in the cage, then I’ll come out in beast mode<br />I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code<br />It’s Weezy motherf-cker, blood gang and I’m in bleed mode<br />All about my dough but I don’t even check the peephole<br />So you can keep knocking but won’t knock me down<br />No love lost, no love found<br /><br />[Hook - Eminem & Lil Wayne]<br />It’s a little too late to say that you’re sorry now<br />You kicked me when I was down<br />F-ck what you say, just (don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me no more)<br />That’s right bitch: and I don’t need you, don’t want to see you<br />Bitch you get (no love)<br />You show me nothing but hate<br />You ran me into the ground<br />But what comes around goes around<br />I don’t need you (don’t hurt me)<br />You (don’t hurt me no more)<br />That’s right, and I don’t need you, don’t want to see you<br />You get (no love)<br />Bitch you get (no love)<br />And I don’t need you<br />Get em<br /><br />[Verse 2 - Eminem]<br />I’m alive again<br />More alive than I have been in my whole entire life<br />I can see these people’s ears perk up as I begin<br />To spaz with the pen, I’m a little bit sicker than most<br />Sh-t’s finna get thick again<br />They say the competition is stiff<br />But I get a hard dick from this sh-t, now stick it in<br />I ain’t never giving in again<br />caution to the wind, complete freedom<br />Look at these rappers, how I treat them<br />So why the f-ck would I join them when I beat them<br />They call me a freak because<br />I like to spit on these p-ssies fore I eat them<br />Man get these whack cocksuckers off stage<br />Where the f-ck is Kanye when you need him?<br />Snatch the mic from him, bitch I’mma let you finish in a minute<br />Yeah the rap is tight<br />but I'm gonna spit the greatest verse of all time<br />So you might want to go back to the lab tonight and um<br />Scribble out them rhymes you were going to spit<br />And start over from scratch and write new ones<br />But I’m afraid that it ain’t gonna make no difference<br />When I rip this stage and tear it in half tonight<br />It’s an adrenaline rush to feel the bass thump<br />In the place all the way to the parking lot, fellow<br />Set fire to the mic and ignite the crowd<br />You can see the sparks from hot metal<br />Cold-hearted from the day I Bogarted the game<br />I so started to rock fellow<br />When I’m not even in my harshest<br />You can still get roasted because Marsh is not mellow<br />Til I’m toppling from the top I’m not going to stop<br />I’m standing on my Monopoly board<br />That means I’m on top of my game and it don’t stop<br />Til my hip don’t hop anymore<br />When you so good that you can’t say it<br />Because it ain’t even cool for you to sound cocky anymore<br />People just get sick cause you spit<br />These fools can’t drool or dribble a drop anymore<br />And you can never break my stride<br />You never slow the momentum at any moment I’m about to blow<br />You’ll never take my pride<br />Killing the flow, slow venom and any opponent<br />Is getting no mercy, mark my words<br />Ain’t letting up, relentless<br />I smell blood, I don’t give a f-ck: keep giving them hell<br />Where was you when I fell and needed help up?<br />You get no love

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, comment on YouTube:
    SuperTuckerTV
    1 uur geleden 5
    haha lil wayne had micheal jackson on his shirt! like this comment if u think it really is mj on his shirt

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That's definitely not an MJ shirt <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> although it does look like his poses.
    Eminem's album recovery speaks a lot about the music industry, even the title "Recovery" makes me think he broke free, and now he's recovering.

Look at "Not Afraid" Even the name should give you an idea.
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&ob=av3e<!-- m -->

P.S. there is some explicit language.
  • Hmm... for me it seems that the bullied kid is how the artists are being treated and the bullies are the evil people behind the curtains. Its like there comparing it.
  • elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    when i first watched this music video, I had goosebumps, I dont know why ...maybe its because of the fear and anger that you can feel in that music....I just dont get why it made me shiver like that....