MJHOAXALIVE ON TWITTER

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just posted this:

JULY 2nd I received a text from a friend in NY it read: I JUST SAW MICHAEL JACKSON

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Huh? so what? Everybody can say that ..
    explain plz
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh god, more sightings. I wonder how many impersonators LA has... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Just posted this:

JULY 2nd I received a text from a friend in NY it read: I JUST SAW MICHAEL JACKSON

I saw him 5 minutes ago...here in The Netherlands...on my screen... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    Okay, okay.....you know, everytime I post something, someone has to be sarcastic or shoot it down in flames. And, compared to some of the rubbish people post, I have actually posted some valid things.

This lady on Twitter is very involved in the hoax. She attends all of the LACRA radio shows with Eddie Jones. She also has some reliable sources over there in LA.

Also, 11 months ago, somebody posted something on (can't remember exactly where) Twitter, FB, Hoax site, that MJ was holed up in a hotel room in NYC surrounded by bodyguards. We all poo pood that at the time....and here is NYC yet again!!!! And it is not the first time that NYC has been mentioned either.

Please be open minded. It puts people like me off from posting anything at all. I'm not a young, silly girl with nothing better to do. I'm 43, single mum of 2 kids. And I am trying to be sensible and logical about all this.
    Thanks LOVE
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I appreciate what you have to say Bliss for sure!!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Then can you provide a link ? maybe?
    <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/MJHOAXLIVE<!-- m -->
    I appreciate what you have to say Bliss for sure!!

Thank you Tracy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    July 2nd and she talks about that 3 days later? ...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    July 2nd and she talks about that 3 days later? ...

Uhum...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    The sarcasm and negativity of some of the administrators and moderators on this forum is very disappointing and disheartening.
    I'm sure MJ wouldn't respond in this way.
    As long as its not malicious everyone is entitled to say their piece. Why the put downs? Very sad. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    What i do get annoyed with is why this person didnt take a photo if they saw MJ. Its the first thing i would do!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Unfortunately a sighting doesn't mean anything. Also, someone "in the know" saying he's alive or hinting at it doesn't really mean much either because they are most likely just wanting the attention. Unless MJ actually goes public with a press conference or something and says "HERE I AM!!" we'll never know for sure.
    What i do get annoyed with is why this person didnt take a photo if they saw MJ. Its the first thing i would do!

This is one of the questions being asked at the moment....we await feedback <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • bluepiggybluepiggy Posts: 141
    ok? So where's the pictures?
    Unfortunately a sighting doesn't mean anything. Also, someone "in the know" saying he's alive or hinting at it doesn't really mean much either because they are most likely just wanting the attention. Unless MJ actually goes public with a press conference or something and says "HERE I AM!!" we'll never know for sure.

I agree that it doesn't really amount to much someone just saying that they have seen him. However, we really should keep open minds. That is what we do, right? And if we are to wait for a press conference from MJ himself, why bother being here in the first place posting topics. If everyone feels that way and nothing else will convince them (which it won't), then why bother <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Just saying....with the LOVE of course.
    ok? So where's the damn pictures? You sources is INCORRECT, toss out of the window until i see some pictures

I think its a bit harsh saying that "my sources" are incorrect. They are not my sources, they are an acquaintance on Twitter. I do not know her personally, I just follow her. She got my interest by being friends with Pearl Jr in the first place. There may be no pictures. Who knows. But do you really think that if MJ was out there somewhere that his bodyguards, etc, would let anyone take pictures. Also, if you came face to face with MJ, would you immediately pop out your camera, or would you be in a state of frozen shock....after all ....he is "Dead."
    She saw him 3 days ago and she's just reporting this now?
    What is her name bu the way?
    The lady on the above twitter is called Twiggy. She is the one that sits in on all the radio shows for LACRA with Eddie Jones.
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    Weren't Prince, Paris and Blanket in NY during the christmas time? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Apparently they were at a friendly family, what I can't imagine.
    Are you friend of her's and so you live in NY also?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

This is one of the questions being asked at the moment....we await feedback <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ok thankyou! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The lady on the above twitter is called Twiggy. She is the one that sits in on all the radio shows for LACRA with Eddie Jones.
    link? and can you ask your friend, how did he look? what was he wearing? Where was he goin? and Did he cut his hair?
    link? and can you ask your friend, how did he look? what was he wearing? Where was he goin? and Did he cut his hair?

As I said previously, I am not a close friend of hers. I follow her on Twitter only. I posted a link earlier on in the thread also. These questions are being asked, but so far no replies back from her. I am not from NYC... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->