Print on Jermaine's shirt at press conference

edited January 1970 in News
crown01.jpg

crown02.jpg

Closer view at the crown:
crown03.jpg

JOKU: <!-- m -->http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/joku<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• omg great find completley missed that!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> someone is waiting for you yay!!! sure is nice clue jemaine!!!!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    what is that .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • he was ready! he was very well dressed for the ocation! Allways ready Jermaine!
  • It seems a bit unlikely that Jermaine would have a crown design on his shirt the very day he announces the King Of Pop is no more. Has anyone seen these close up photos before? Maybe Jermaine changed his shirt to something which would pay tribute to his late brother? On a separate note does anyone know which media outlets were present at the announcement?
  • Wow! that is a great find <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • The same crown? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • WOW!! I like this definition... "somebody else" (although I do not wish death upon anyone)!
  • Seriously! wow! I can't believe it! lol

K.
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    But what does it mean?
  • OMG!! The beLIEve crown from TII.

tii.png
  • Hi Mo,
    Do you have any ideas on the symbols underneath "JOKU" on the white shirt?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WAIT!!! WHAT IS ON THE WHITE SHIRT OVER THE RED??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • WAIT!!! WHAT IS ON THE WHITE SHIRT OVER THE RED??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Do you mean the white shirt Michael is wearing???? Looks like a crown to me.. Notice on the red shirt beneath the lion " Mission" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So Michael had a mission <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    WAIT!!! WHAT IS ON THE WHITE SHIRT OVER THE RED??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

yes it looks like jermaine is wearing the white shirt that mj wore at this is it !!!!! or am i going blind lol <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Oh good find. When watching I was wondering what was on his shirt.

Thanks!
  • WAIT!!! WHAT IS ON THE WHITE SHIRT OVER THE RED??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

yes it looks like jermaine is wearing the white shirt that mj wore at this is it !!!!! or am i going blind lol <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

NO you are NOT blind... Or i'm blind too... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The White shirt over the Red shirt on MJ does look a bit like the "death" announcement shirt. Could it be or is it just creases/shadows?
    LOOKS LIKE THE JERMAINE AT ANNOUNCEMENT WITHOUT JOKU AND OTHER THINGS IN BLACK... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • In principle joku refers to a person and jokin refers to things. Especially in speech, the two words keep getting confused in such a manner that in each case the shorter and simpler word replaces the more "difficult" word. For example joinakuina becomes joinakin, and jokin becomes joku.
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> so is this meaning the king of pop is dead but michael jackson the man is very much alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Like I said, Jermaine is my favorite when it comes to giving away clues.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> great find ! You are so clever in here , just what I needed on a black day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Do you mean the white shirt Michael is wearing???? Looks like a crown to me.. Notice on the red shirt beneath the lion " Mission" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"Mission" is the trademark <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- m -->http://www.tattooapparel.com/c=UwCDvUlS ... __XXL.html<!-- m -->

I MEAN THAT THE WHITE SHIRT IT'S TOO SIMMILAR TO THE JERMAINE SHIRT