Gospel

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> [youtube:1xpaaa72]

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Great Video <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • interesting but i am having trouble with the conclution.
  • I wonder who's writing these TMZ news about MJ
  • double post this is on another thread lots more to see on this thread will explain the video more I think <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14516<!-- l -->
  • double post this is on another thread lots more to see on this thread will explain the video more I think <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14516<!-- l -->
    i told serenity i was going to post it in this section <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Just read a new TMZ article about Katherine Jackson being on Oprah actually just filming her part for the Oprah show or however she'll appear on Oprah.

I checked a bible verse to correspond with today's date of the Article October (10) 9th (9)
    10:9

Romans 10:9 (New International Version)

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Saved from what?
  • <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Is Oprah going to be converted or what?
  • I have no idead what's gonna happen but maybe Katherine will confess something on Oprah or maybe something important will happen as the next step in the hoax.
  • is she bringing lisa? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->