Are you ready for the bam!? Trailer

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Trailer for my Michael Jackson short film
[youtube:3huo60k9]

Comments

• they say he was frail, he danced like he was 20 again.. Thanks for the video.
  • Look's good Victor. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • What I find quite striking is how healthy and filled out he looks in the gold pants during the rehearsal. I mean, his thighs especially and it looks like Michael, no double. He doesn't look thin. He certainly doesn't look as thin as the 02 guy or orange pants.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow Victor! This was great! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I loved that at 0:30-0:37!
  • What I find quite striking is how healthy and filled out he looks in the gold pants during the rehearsal. I mean, his thighs especially and it looks like Michael, no double. He doesn't look thin. He certainly doesn't look as thin as the 02 guy or orange pants.

was that gold pants part from tii? i thought it was from somewhat earlier. been a little while since i watched. will have to watch again soon.

was that gold pants part from tii? i thought it was from somewhat earlier. been a little while since i watched. will have to watch again soon.

Maybe this isn't from TII. I'm not sure now that you mention it. But, I don't mean the gold pants and the suit jacket and fedora but the gold pants with short-waist jacket. Can someone verify where that's from? I looked on youtube, but I didn't see any videos with gold pants and that particular jacket. Does someone know? I caution you though, if you type in gold pants and Michael Jackson, you'll see some videos not fit for public consumption! Whew. HOT is not a strong enough word. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • All the gold pants shown here are from the HIStory tour in 1996 and 1997.
  • This video is all older shots of him in past concerts. I didnt see any of the shots from TII. They were all MJ too. Just my humble opinion.
  • I like the video. Thnx Victor.
  • wow victor ...great video <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

U did a GOOD JOB ...
    now I hope he will return <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • very good do u have other mj vidios
  • Awesome video!!!!
    Great Job! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->