MOONWALK HOAX T-SHIRT

Anyone else seen this T-shirt ín the stores?
I think the text refers to BOTH Michael's Hoax AND the MOONWALK 1969. Michael's Alive and we never landed on the Moon!?

What do you guys think?

Comments

• hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Maybe, maybe not. MAYBE this is what Mike's trying to tell us! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sort of like a hint.
  • what website did you get this t-shirt from?
  • I like the line at the bottom...'..and the truth shall be revealed' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I like the line at the bottom...'..and the truth shall be revealed' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I agree i like that line also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hmm great T-shirt i wonder if we will see it in stores <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hmm great T-shirt i wonder if we will see it in stores <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

yes i'd defently wear it
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I like the line at the bottom...'..and the truth shall be revealed' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yes i'd defently wear it
    I would too, because it's subtle and clever, like I would be smirking while wearing it, since I'd be wearing a secret. If people engage you nicely about the first level of conspiracy, you can take them to the next level--MJ hoax--to get their reaction. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> There's 2 kinds of people in the world--open and closed. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yes i'd defently wear it
    I would too, because it's subtle and clever, like I would be smirking while wearing it, since I'd be wearing a secret. If people engage you nicely about the first level of conspiracy, you can take them to the next level--MJ hoax--to get their reaction. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> There's 2 kinds of people in the world--open and closed. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

excacley
  • Cute and clever <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I want one.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    1969 (from the T-shirt).

1+9+6+9=25
    2+5 = 7
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

BTW. Who is the manufacturer? This is very, very interesting! I want one one!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I'll buy it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

What store did you see it in? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

yes i'd defently wear it
    I'm sayin i wuld wear it to school everywhere i go just to spread the word a little quicker <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LOL This owuld actually be a good way to spread the word but i might get a few funny looks here and there LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yes i'd defently wear it
    I'm sayin i wuld wear it to school everywhere i go just to spread the word a little quicker <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LOL This owuld actually be a good way to spread the word but i might get a few funny looks here and there LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but way worth it
  • !Solid Jeans is the "creator" of this T-shirt.

I live in a small, small town in Sweden and we have this one in our (ONLY) littel clothingstore! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->