David - The movie of dave dave :O

XxThisIsItxXXxThisIsItxX Posts: 39
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
As im sure you all know dave dave is a burn victim..from his father who set fire to him in a hotel room <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
and MJ be friended him and he appeared on Larry King Live ..making us wonder even more into the hoax..

well i just found out that there was a film made called 'David' made in 1988..hold onto your seats! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The film was released on OCTOBER 28TH 1988 and is 120minutes long. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

im really sorry if this has already been posted <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but i am a bit slow on things sometimes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

please share your thoughts!!!! with the love , L.O.V.E! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

information from <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_%281988_film%29<!-- m -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I must have a look at the film once!!! However, I have known about the film!
    Thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • "David" came out on October 28th, 1988.

"This Is It" premiered on October 28th, 2009.

From October 28th, 1988 to October 28th, 2009 is exactly 21 years.

21 = 3 x 7 or 7 three times...

Holy crap! 777 Again?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    This is getting stranger by the min... Is there anyway to compare the real DD to the one on LKL?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is getting stranger by the min... Is there anyway to compare the real DD to the one on LKL?

<!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=31<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Holy crap! 777 Again?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I couldn't help but laugh. I'm right there with you...blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Idk see how that helps. :/ I mean the prosthetics make up on "DD" on LKL and the real DD. They just look the same. I can see scars and they're there on both of them.

Idk see how that helps. :/ I mean the prosthetics make up on "DD" on LKL and the real DD. They just look the same. I can see scars and they're there on both of them.

Of course they are the same, they copied Dave's face...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

How? By experienced face artists? Someone like Karen Faye? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    How? By experienced face artists? Someone like Karen Faye? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No, not by Karen Faye, but professionals. Karen Faye is not a prostetic make up artist, that's something completely different.

Well it's possible that she was involved, like painting the prosthetics.
  • wow! thanks for the information!!! the numbers are very interesting! 21 = 3x7 (777) thats sooo 'coincidental' <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

with the love , L.O.V.E!

3563798-m.jpg

the poster ^
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    what's with the big writing?<br /><br />
    on 1286218018:
    <br />As im sure you all know dave dave is a burn victim..from his father who set fire to him in a hotel room <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <br />and MJ be friended him and he appeared on Larry King Live ..making us wonder even more into the hoax..<br /><br />well i just found out that there was a film made called 'David' made in 1988..hold onto your seats!  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />The film was released on OCTOBER 28TH 1988 and is 120minutes long.  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <br /><br />im really sorry if this has already been posted  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  but i am a bit slow on things sometimes  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <br /><br />please share your thoughts!!!! with the love , L.O.V.E!  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <br /><br />information from <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_%281988_film%29<!-- m --> <br /><br /> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --><br />