Faking it?

Comments

• Just the fact that Michael is not there to pay his bills, that can make anyone cry. Besides that, these pictures were taken after he did do a speach at the hospital, so he knew papparazi's were there, tmz etc. he had to do his last performance. I do not see any tears just facial expressions, anyone can do that no need to be an actor.

You are right.
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    [size=14pt]WHERE IS THOME NOW????[/size]
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    God . i only pray we are correct. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I can't add anything <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I'm sad to see Jermaine like that..i don't know if it's true or not..but i know it's sad to see a man cry..
    May God hears us
  • Idk if any of you can find more but here are two more.

l_f436ea5039b340e7936efd5ba0973484.jpg

Michael-Jackson.jpg

the second 1 looks fake and jermane looks like he is trying to force the tears out but he can't
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    Awwwww...Bless his heart, he tried his best <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> gotta admit i laughed when i 1st saw these pics though...looks so fake...imo
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    First of all you can't really tell with Jermaine because he always be crying and getting emotional. I swear that brotha cried on every episode of the Jackson Family Dynasty not to be mean. He was crying over some old mess too that happen back in the 70's with his brothers like dang dude time to move on. The part where he kept going on and on about the brothers leaving Motown and he stayed and he felt all alone. Jermaine seem like he always over dramatic. He even act like a miva: male diva with his wife.lol
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    msteetee34 agree wth u, almost all the Jackson brothers are too emotional ,that's why i dont take them serious when i see one of them crying, esp. Jermaine and Jackie, i even remember Jackie crying when he was interviewd back in the 1980's (if my memory serves me right), he broke down when he was talking about LaToya' s book and her accusations towards Joe, and Jermaine had the same too sad face expression when he was interviewed by Geraldo back in 2005
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Always TMZ has something that to see... Aintnosunshine is true I also see expressions fasiales not tears
  • Awwwww...Bless his heart, he tried his best <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> gotta admit i laughed when i 1st saw these pics though...looks so fake...imo

i know
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    These photos are so funny. I'm sorry dont mean to be so cold but I cant help it. Jermaine needs to try a little harder or maybe thats it he's trying a little too hard. Must give him credit he really is trying to be emotional but it just isnt working. The worst actor ever.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    In a couple of those photos Jermaine looks as though he's got wind - he doesn't look as if he's crying.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    In a couple of those photos Jermaine looks as though he's got wind - he doesn't look as if he's crying.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Awwwww...Bless his heart, he tried his best <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> gotta admit i laughed when i 1st saw these pics though...looks so fake...imo

i know

but u got to give it to him i'd say 5 or 6 out of 10
  • Looks like Jermaine is constipated to me. It really looks strained to me as if he is trying hard to look the part. Maybe they knew that they were being watched and photographed so they had to act the part. Also the realization that although Michael is not gone in that sense he still had to disappear from the public eye and maybe go somewhere where he could not be seen and that was something that was a little hard to face too so that could make them sad also.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yes he's face looks like he's constipated.
  • Just the fact that Michael is not there to pay his bills, that can make anyone cry. Besides that, these pictures were taken after he did do a speach at the hospital, so he knew papparazi's were there, tmz etc. he had to do his last performance. I do not see any tears just facial expressions, anyone can do that no need to be an actor.

Jermaine did an actual press conference from the hospital. It doesn't surprise me that he was chosen as the ideal candidate to handle the press for this hoax. In comparison to his brothers and their varying personalities, Jermaine is the most charismatic on and off camera. This is a man who has lead several different lives at once.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Looks like Jermaine is constipated to me. It really looks strained to me as if he is trying hard to look the part. Maybe they knew that they were being watched and photographed so they had to act the part. Also the realization that although Michael is not gone in that sense he still had to disappear from the public eye and maybe go somewhere where he could not be seen and that was something that was a little hard to face too so that could make them sad also.

Constipated...that made me LOL !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • In a couple of those photos Jermaine looks as though he's got wind - he doesn't look as if he's crying.

That made me laugh even more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hopefully it is not genuine though, in which case I feel horrible lol <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Haha constipated...that's a good one!
    But! Maybe he was crying for real, maybe not. We should not judge so quickly.
    When you say things like...Oooh that's fake! Or...just laugh about it.
    Would you not feel guilty about if he really was crying, when you already said things like that?
  • Haha constipated...that's a good one!
    But! Maybe he was crying for real, maybe not. We should not judge so quickly.
    When you say things like...Oooh that's fake! Or...just laugh about it.
    Would you not feel guilty about if he really was crying, when you already said things like that?

this thought affects me constantly here. i worry so much about hardening my heart toward these people .
  • WOW. The hardcore people better hope mj comes backs cuz your guys are pretty harsh even on things you dont even have solid evidence on like mj comin back. Hes gone and yea maybe he will be back but who knows,,,and if any family or friends know? we dont so...be kind how you bad talk his family. Even if it is fake...respect michael. and not badger his family because we can speculate about if michael like certain people but he never hated anyone of his family not even joe. again we listen to the media and how they bad mouth his family or how greedy they are over mj's money..do we know mj personally? has he ever said i hate my family cuz they want my money? MJ is alive and he would be torn by most of these words, were here to believe and not say "bad actor" "im crying cuz mj aint payin my bills" Come on now most of us are internet investegators...and our lovely internet is not the best resource in the world. Love this site and everybody is doing a great job but hard to focus when we joke cuz we also have to stay humble and prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Sorry but get back hoax work or dont say nothin at all.

L.O.V.E
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    I would willingly help to investigate this, but I'm not going to judge about the family.
    You can not judge about the family. Leave them in their value. When those tears are real, then they are. Maybe there are people who prefer otherwise, but if so, then is it so. It's a little hard to judge that those tears are fake.

Have respect for each other and let everybody in his own values.
    This world is already hard enough.

L.O.V.E
  • what if JJ tears were real, on the same token that JJ "discovered" MJ so called "HOAX" after the 25, but before the memorial...
  • Now I feel a bit mean. I did say I'd feel horrible it were genuine. But I guess it's true, I shouldn't be so quick to judge, even if I think I know the truth. I do respect that family so this whole hoax thing got the better of me. I normally try not to make assumptions about people so it was a mistake; I wish I could delete my posts now <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Whats up with this family's tear ducts? When you cry without tears aren't you just whining? Jermaine, Jackie and Paris have cried without tears. I watched this press conference and saw the photos thereafter (of Jerm and LaToya), I noticed that with sorrowful faces like that you'd expect puddles of make-up and tears. In this pic his face appears to be dry. In his defense, he shed a few tears when he did the interview at the Neverland Ranch. He was crying and dabbing with kleenex like Katherine during the "O" interview. Did Janet shed tears during her interview with Robin Roberts? I can't recall. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Idk if any of you can find more but here are two more.

l_f436ea5039b340e7936efd5ba0973484.jpg

Michael-Jackson.jpg