Goodbye

LeapinLizardLeapinLizard Posts: 15
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I guess I'm odd, so I will post my final goodbye here.

I tried my best to spread the truth, but Souza will not let it out. I am starting to wonder if maybe SHE isn't working with the Illuminati. Maybe SHE is one of my former associates. There are many of us in the Netherlands. Maybe she is, Maybe she isn't. You members should be concerned that the is keeping you from the truth, and attempting to silence me.

So I am leaving. Goodbye. I wish you would have listened, but you won't. I will be damned if I am "involuntarily leaving." No, I am leaving of my own free will, JUST like I did from those BASTARD Illuminati THUGS.

Goodbye.

Comments

• LeapinLizard, A farewell present. [youtube:1h516go8]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Put the blame on Souza
    Put the blame on her
    Souza gave the Lizard such an ice-cold "No"
    For seven days they shovelled snow...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well Lizardman, I was replying to your first post but I guess souza locked it. You have to admit you do not sound real, Everything you have said we have done researches nothing you said was anything new to us. What makes us know that you did not read all our threads and decided to give us this peculiar story, on top of that, you morph into a man and than a lizard. Ok.. we are not in a spiderman movie now. I hope you were telling the truth.

SOUZA IS NOT A FREEMASONER NOR A ILLUMINATI. you have to understand your story is really far fetched.
  • Later Gator. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    MJs Tinkerbell »
    Later Gator.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

In a while crocodile..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    soon macaroon....
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hey, you should see this..... :o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> They do exist :o <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

[youtube:ub5g2ck1]
  • heres the plan . nobody sleeps tonight! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Description Wikipedia
    The Lizard Man is described as being 7 feet (2 m) tall, bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing red eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car. It might have a tail.
    So why is he afraid of the freemassion and illuminati if he can rip into a car and is so strong?
    Maybe they do exists.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

p.s. oops the number 7 appears..
    Description Wikipedia
    The Lizard Man is described as being 7 feet (2 m) tall, bipedal, and well built, with green scaly skin and glowing red eyes. It is said to have three toes on each foot and three fingers on each hand which end in a circular pad on them that stick to walls. The creature has an incredible degree of strength, more than capable of ripping into a car. It might have a tail.

Maybe they do exists..

Wow...what a turn on!
  • Description Wikipedia

Maybe they do exists..

Wow...what a turn on!

yeah a turn on alright
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Souza is bad bad woman. Mmmm yes so bad. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Am i the only who read Souza told him to give proof and speak more about what he was pretending ?

I guess you turned to silence yourself...but maybe because you had nothing more to say...

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • I don't understand why everybody is hating on Lizard here? I am NOT saying he is right about anything, but we have learned plenty about mind control. And how some evil people out there are out to get us. Maybe we are still being mind controlled without even noticing it. I think half of the stuff and theories we have about MJ aren't all real. We have to be very, very picky about what we want to believe. Whether we know it or not we could be mind controlled right now about some research we have done. Are we all on the same page here? Lizard, you say you were in the illumanti. Please tell us "the truth" that you supposedly know or want us to know. From there on, its up to each and one of us to believe what we want to believe.
  • I don't understand why everybody is hating on Lizard here? I am NOT saying he is right about anything, but we have learned plenty about mind control. And how some evil people out there are out to get us. Maybe we are still being mind controlled without even noticing it. I think half of the stuff and theories we have about MJ aren't all real. We have to be very, very picky about what we want to believe. Whether we know it or not we could be mind controlled right now about some research we have done. Are we all on the same page here? Lizard, you say you were in the illumanti. Please tell us "the truth" that you supposedly know or want us to know. From there on, its up to each and one of us to believe what we want to believe.

some good points
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    I dont know what its about. Am I missing something here ?
  • PEACE OUT!!!!
    Here's a pretty going away present hope ya like it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    how-to-draw-a-peace-sign.jpg
    PEACE OUT HOME SKILLET!!!
This discussion has been closed.