MJ TRIBUTE MAG NOTW..LATOYA INTERVIEW!

XxThisIsItxXXxThisIsItxX Posts: 39
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Well a few nights ago i was reading my MJ tribute magazine from news of the world uk newspaper ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ) ( it doesnt even have the word WACK* JACK* in it!) and i read the interview that latoya made (i dont think it is released on tape but a written interview) and she talks about MJ's death anniversary..

it reads : in a hotel suite in Las vegas , la toya jackson is talking about her brother michael . ''he is still here' she insists ''he's still with me and he is just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he is here for the sake of his little children' <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> thats not the only thing..

'To mark the anniverary of his death , la toya says the family is planning a reunion and will spend the day doing some of michaels favourite things: ' we dont want it to be a sad day'' she insists . ''we want to celebrate michaels life , his wonderful personality , his incredible talent , and his beautiful spirit. Maybe we will watch some old movies , play some music and have a party.

''One thing for sure, Michael will be with us. On that day Michael will be there.'' (end of article) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

oh and its on page 7..just to top the icing on the cake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

also about the magazine..

There was a 35% discount code for the katherine jackson archives (BooK) and the code is : MJLives : <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

so please comment , im sorry if its already been posted <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i just thought for myself this time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> with the love , L.O.V.E!

Comments

• Well a few nights ago i was reading my MJ tribute magazine from news of the world uk newspaper ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ) ( it doesnt even have the word WACK* JACK* in it!) and i read the interview that latoya made (i dont think it is released on tape but a written interview) and she talks about MJ's death anniversary..

it reads : in a hotel suite in Las vegas , la toya jackson is talking about her brother michael . ''he is still here' she insists ''he's still with me and he is just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he is here for the sake of his little children' <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> thats not the only thing..
    'To mark the anniverary of his death , la toya says the family is planning a reunion and will spend the day doing some of michaels favourite things: ' we dont want it to be a sad day'' she insists . ''we want to celebrate michaels life , his wonderful personality , his incredible talent , and his beautiful spirit. Maybe we will watch some old movies , play some music and have a party.

''One thing for sure, Michael will be with us. On that day Michael will be there.'' (end of article) <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

oh and its on page 7..just to top the icing on the cake <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There was a 35% discount code for the katherine jackson archives (BooK) and the code is : MJLives : <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

so please comment , im sorry if its already been posted <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but i just thought for myself this time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> with the love , L.O.V.E!

comments like this sometimes make me fear for his atate of mind <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Well a few nights ago i was reading my MJ tribute magazine from news of the world uk newspaper ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ) ( it doesnt even have the word WACK* JACK* in it!) and i read the interview that latoya made (i dont think it is released on tape but a written interview) and she talks about MJ's death anniversary..

When reading this article it made u <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> imagine hearing it straight out of her mouth, lol!
    I remember seeing an interview of her of the one ur talking about. It's somewhere here on the forum. I'd look for it but i'm logged in from my phone.
    Be sure to see it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I don't know about you, but I've always thought that there are three members of Michael's Family that have always seemed a little "over the top"....a nicer euphemism might be "characters"....others might even go so far as to call them "crazy" or "outlandish" or "attention seeking"....whatever....in a family as large as Michael's, it goes without saying that there are bound to be a few "characters"....in my mind, those three family members are LaToya, Papa Joe and Jermaine....you never know WHAT is going to come out of their mouths next!....that being said, have you ever considered that Michael would know this BETTER THAN ANYONE and is actually choosing them to say these direct comments to give out actual clues (like LaToya is making in this magazine) or make what appear to be deliberate "slip-ups" (like Jermaine's, "Michael went to the airport...er...hospital") or Papa Joe's seemingly callous public comments on the BET Awards Red Carpet a couple of days after 6/25/090, when he appears to be taking the opportunity to promote his new record label rather than answer obvious questions about how he is handling the death of his son, Michael? This way, Michael can have them make actual true statements inn public to let clues out to those who believe in the Hoax, while still allowing the Non-Believers who are not yet ready to beLIEve the room to eventually come to the Truth of the situation! Granted, it could very well be that these three are just crazy as loons too, but I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, throughout this Hoax, NOTHING is as it seems, right? Think about it!
  • I don't know about you, but I've always thought that there are three members of Michael's Family that have always seemed a little "over the top"....a nicer euphemism might be "characters"....others might even go so far as to call them "crazy" or "outlandish" or "attention seeking"....whatever....in a family as large as Michael's, it goes without saying that there are bound to be a few "characters"....in my mind, those three family members are LaToya, Papa Joe and Jermaine....you never know WHAT is going to come out of their mouths next!....that being said, have you ever considered that Michael would know this BETTER THAN ANYONE and is actually choosing them to say these direct comments to give out actual clues (like LaToya is making in this magazine) or make what appear to be deliberate "slip-ups" (like Jermaine's, "Michael went to the airport...er...hospital") or Papa Joe's seemingly callous public comments on the BET Awards Red Carpet a couple of days after 6/25/09, when he appears to be taking the opportunity to promote his new record label rather than answer obvious questions about how he is handling the death of his son, Michael? This way, Michael can have them make actual true statements in public to let clues out to those who believe in the Hoax, while still allowing the Non-Believers who are not yet ready to beLIEve the room to eventually come to the Truth of the situation! Granted, it could very well be that these three are just crazy as loons too, but I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, throughout this Hoax, NOTHING is as it seems, right? Think about it!

Sorry....saw a few typos when I posted this the first time....fixed 'em and re-posted! My apologies! I was in a rush!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When La Toya talks like that people think she's crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . On the anniversary of the "death" does not meet the family as it turned out, Katherine was in Indiana, Randy and Janet went to cementrio, where was Joe?, And La Toya where he was that day?, Children were having fun Hawaii on the" first anniversary of the death of his father" .... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • When La Toya talks like that people think she's crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . On the anniversary of the "death" does not meet the family as it turned out, Katherine was in Indiana, Randy and Janet went to cementrio, where was Joe?, And La Toya where he was that day?, Children were having fun Hawaii on the" first anniversary of the death of his father" .... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It looks like we were the only ones who saw at least some members of the family together by watching two simultaneous live streams (Thank you Uncle Harve!smiley_swing.gif) in two browser windows next to each other. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    aaaah, I forget Tito and our commander Jermaine he also was in the cemetery
  • Well a few nights ago i was reading my MJ tribute magazine from news of the world uk newspaper ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ) ( it doesnt even have the word WACK* JACK* in it!) and i read the interview that latoya made (i dont think it is released on tape but a written interview) and she talks about MJ's death anniversary..

i have tat mag it cam wit the paper the same week of the aniversery of his 'death'