Are you ready to see this??? The 2005 trial vs Murray trial

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was doing a bit of fishing around with similarities of certain "actors" cast and crew..

I started with checking out all the listed credits of TII, and checking whether all of them, have an acting background....the answer is "YES"

The gravedigger in TII, is also the same person who played a role in the TV series in 2005, "Michael Jackson The Trial" that was on TV... Jack Donner...

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450928/fullcredits<!-- m --> ............
This is from The Jackson Trial......all actors listed ...

and this is from TII....

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/thisisit/credits.php<!-- m -->

And then I saw this......well maybe it is a coincidence, but I don't believe in them anymore since the hoax.....
So, is MJ trying to replicate the trial of a "Blackman" or Dr. Death?? Thoughts please.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
I know we have discussed this before, but this is proof....love to all xoxox

Comments

• this should be in the picture section. And i can't see the guy you pointed, at the bottom of the picture.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    this should be in the picture section. And i can't see the guy you pointed, at the bottom of the picture.

Yes, I know it's hard to see, but these were still I took from a long time ago...I just got ahead of myself with excitement..

I will add the Y/T videos so you can see what I am talking about..cheers..

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcgQDxCdBFU<!-- m -->
    [youtube:w1h74nfp]
    [youtube:2q5tcgx6]
  • First of all I would like to commend 2good2btrue for your posting. thank you.

There was a thread that stated that Conrad Murray was a white man? Or am I mistaken? If I remember correctly he was seated in back of the Black Conrad Murray in court. Does anyone remember that? So which one is the real one? White or Black? Maybe the black Murray is the actor.. I hope someone has an answer.
    BLESSINGS to all
  • 2good!!
    my hat goes off to you again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    always amazing!!
    amazing eye you have!!
    huggs n faith n love
    suzz
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It may not be the same Jack Donner, I only say because TII is not listed on his page.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    2good2btrue, very good research, it is true we are witnessing the realization of Conrad Murray Trial. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    all4loveandbelieve If they discussed Conrad Murray White, but can not remember where it is.
    This is the Gravedigger scene, and he also played the role of the judge in the 2005 trial.

And look at the similar characters chosen to the real life drama playing out today..now these characters were chosen 5 yrs ago..
    And now, compare this fake "Child Support Hearing" actors to the re-inactment of MJ's trial in 2005....do they all look familiar???????

This is the post about the real "Conrad Murray" being white....

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5350&p=84176&hilit=the+real+conrad+murray+is+white#p84176<!-- l -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ..... very well, and when the time of the trial of Murray will continue to see more characters <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    So is what we are seeing is actually a fake trial using actors ... a film set?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    it's a reenactment
    There was a re-enactment made of MJ's trial, and it was shown in 2005....

What I'm saying is that from what we were shown in this re-enactment, most of the characters were similar to the CM trial happenning at the moment...It almost like a repeat of what happenned in 2005...A black man on trial.

Someone has gone to great lengths to choose actors that are similar for this newest movie playing out now....Or, maybe they are all the same actors, but just 5 yrs older.

Get my drift??? Love to all..xoxoxo
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    What I'm saying is are we seeing a fake trial with Conrad Murray, a film set using actors, as part of the current hoax?
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    [youtube:fuesk8m0]

For sure,the trial is a real movie ...

Other things...in this 3 videos...it's not the same double?am i right??behind the lawyers,it's not Michael..did they know it ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhdGf7qS ... re=channel<!-- m -->

[youtube:3dlvlkwx]