You all might get a kick out of this

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
As I was browsing ebay a few moments ago found this and just thought I would share if nothing else because it's amusing. Note the seller's name looks like *9 Lives* lol.
And how ironic that it be security cam footage albeit NOT the infamous security cam footage we would all love to find but it's still just a bit amusing.
I hope this link works out ok:

<!-- m -->http://cgi.ebay.com/Never-Before-Seen-M ... 1c161700ee<!-- m -->

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Neat! There must be hundreds of rolls of footage people are hanging on to from around the world.
  • For sale is a rare, once in a lifetime find that any proud Michael Jackson fan or admirer would love to add to their collection; the security footage of Michael Jackson on a private guided tour of the Ramses II exhibit with his entourage. This film has never been seen by the public, as it has recently been recovered from the private collection of a former security guard on duty while Mr. Jackson toured of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science during the week of March 21, 1988.

Mr. Jackson, a longtime fan of ancient Egyptian culture, visited the exhibit while in Denver on his historic Bad World Tour. This was a serendipitous encounter as the touring exhibit itself was only in Denver for a few months in late 1987/early 1988.

The tape itself is in excellent condition and displays little cosmetic wear and has absolutely no issues with playback.

Don't let the opportunity to add this unique look into the private life of the King of Pop to your own collection pass you by!

*I'm relisting this due to a non paying buyer, so please serious bidders only!*
    Starting bid:US $1,250.00

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Yeah I know Puff, they are trying to get loads of money. It will be interesting to see if anyone buys this.
  • maybe the next offering will be the lost ones from that day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This is the weirdest thing on ebay.....who has VHS????????
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, it reminds me of the casket guy........
    I don't think it's meant as a real item. The owner could just ring up the tabloids. They'd run some dumb*#& story about how Michael was doing research for his tomb!

I do think there is some meaning behind these Ebay postings we are seeing. Serenitys_Dream...any thoughts on this Egyptian themed one? The painting in the second photo is interesting.......

I'll think on this one more...it's really bizarre!
    Thanks for the link.....
    Have a great day!
    Blessings!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

I do!!! And I bought several off ebay earlier in the year when I was filling the gaps in my MJ collection! Actually, I have a VHS/DVD combo, which is great because I can transfer old VHS tapes onto DVD (for my own personal home use only of course!)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927

I do!!! And I bought several off ebay earlier in the year when I was filling the gaps in my MJ collection! Actually, I have a VHS/DVD combo, which is great because I can transfer old VHS tapes onto DVD (for my own personal home use only of course!)

Gotta love Ebay! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Sounds very cool! It's a great idea.
    Blessings!
  • This is the weirdest thing on ebay.....who has VHS????????

i do too !! and I still have a beta lolll yeah i know i love vintage stuff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I still have my VCR <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I like to watch my old disney VHS tapes on it, and I have home videos on VHS. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I was interested until I saw that the bid was over $1000 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • hi
    just a word of warning be careful on e-bay
    i have been ripped off many times.
    they say something is genuine annd then you find out its a copy.
    just thought i share
    mjfjei7777