Rebbie Jackson. Did she attend the private funeral?

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I know this was brought up in the start of all this, but I can't remember whether it was confirmed that she did NOT show up at the funeral....

There is no footage of her at the private funeral....with love xoxo

Comments

• trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I too was thinking I hadn't seen her, though I watched it again on YouTube last night and think I saw her, she arrived later than the others and initially sat with the brothers before going over to the other side to sit with MJs parents, LaToya and the kids. Maybe it wasn't her as she was wearing dark glasses and they hid much of her face and maybe I'm confusing her with someone else but it sure looked like her. Besides, Rebbie not being there would have been something the press surely would have noticed? If anyone knows for sure feel free to let us know! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for that.....she didn't come with the family, but may have slipped in later...

Thats when the family decided to not let any more video be shown. Just seems really odd she would be really late for her own brothers funeral.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    If I am not mistaken she was not invited, i.e. was not on the guests list.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    If I am not mistaken she was not invited, i.e. was not on the guests list.

Thankyou for that.....that's what I thought.

Unless she didn't want to be involved in the hoax part. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->