We are guided and taken care of!!!!

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi everyone,

this idea has been on my mind for a very long time and I wanted to share it with you.
Somehow I feel that we are guided all the way long in this forum. Many people have posted so many things and others were losing hope, while others were critisizing certain issues. Then out of nowhere comes a post with a clarification or even a new topic to discuss!!! Just think about it. We have come so far with this hoax. Who helped us out here? We are all believers and we need to stay always on the right track. So who keeps us on the right track when things get very comlicated for us to understad??? Imagine you are in school and the teacher asks the whole class a question to see if everyone understood the topic he was explaining. Then the whole class starts to discuss the whole topic and finds also new interesting stuff, and so on and so on......
I think we are guided and taking care of by the Master!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hi everyone,

this idea has been on my mind for a very long time and I wanted to share it with you.
    Somehow I feel that we are guided all the way long in this forum. Many people have posted so many things and others were losing hope, while others were critisizing certain issues. Then out of nowhere comes a post with a clarification or even a new topic to discuss!!! Just think about it. We have come so far with this hoax. Who helped us out here? We are all believers and we need to stay always on the right track. So who keeps us on the right track when things get very comlicated for us to understad??? Imagine you are in school and the teacher asks the whole class a question to see if everyone understood the topic he was explaining. Then the whole class starts to discuss the whole topic and finds also new interesting stuff, and so on and so on......
    I think we are guided and taking care of by the Master!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Diggyon ---> There is little(if any) doubt in my mind that we get a "helping hand" from time to time; we are "observed" and guided through to stay on the right track! Our actions trigger actions!
    I have been thinking about the meaning of "return" in the context of the TS updates, and I believe the "return" has happened and MJ, the Master teacher, is with us; other trusted members of his team are probably interacting as well!

Off the Wall? Maybe! but those are my thoughts and they closely mirror yours! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • I entirely agree!!
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I think the Through the Wormhole episode - where they explain about how the earth started is very interesting. "Is There a Creator?" June 9, 2010, Is the universe just a coincidence or was it created by a god who looks after us?.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Feels good.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I think the best way to educate people is to let them find the clues by themselves. We need to think for ourselves. I personally wouldn't stand someone who would tell me exactly what to think and what to believe. But in here we all have the privilege of thinking!!!! It's a big challenge for us. That's why we need some guiding from time to time by MJ's team.
    I don't mean TS's posts although they really are a great help for us. There are other posts on the forum that are as important as TS's posts. So let us show the Master that we are good students who are willing to learn!!!!
    MJ's team...hmmm who are they? Headhunter...at this game I'm a loser I've been duped by a troll... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I think the Through the Wormhole episode - where they explain about how the earth started is very interesting. "Is There a Creator?" June 9, 2010, Is the universe just a coincidence or was it created by a god who looks after us?.

Yes also. I could add... what has been created first the egg or the hen? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sorry for the digression. Yes education is necessary and what a better way than to learn on the terrain (on stage?). This is the way you learn the most and the better because you discover, you experience things for yourself. This is not theory anymore, this is practice.
  • MJ's team...hmmm who are they? Headhunter... at this game I'm a loser I've been duped by a troll... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes also. I could add... what has been created first the egg or the hen? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Sorry for the digression. Yes education is necessary and what a better way than to learn on the terrain (on stage?). This is the way you learn the most and the better because you discover, you experience things for yourself. This is not theory anymore, this is practice.

you are not alone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i am here with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I am open to this possibility but I feel like we are less being guided and more have to interpret the signs that point the way.

Because many hoaxers in the past 16 months have gotten lost and went home. And some were good, smart, open minded people that we lost. People that were an asset to what we are trying to accomplish here and people that I MISS. If we were being guided or shepherded that wouldn't have happened. No, rather, we have free will and are being encouraged to use it, but the path we take is entirely up to each one of us.

That being said, Addressing Michael Jackson here: sir, please understand, you lost some good people who were working this hoax. Good, smart people. You have to understand, it's been a LONG time, and the amount of time and effort we put in to this hoax is very difficult to sustain for over a year when you work a 9-5 blue collar job, a family to care for, and a house to keep up. I wish you would give them a sign and bring them back-- but at the same time, normal everyday people can't do this forever without suffering for it in other aspects of their lives. They care and they are loyal and they don't believe the media but they had to give you up for dead just to get some closure and go on with their lives. Part of me is jealous of their ability to do that.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    bec, I don't think you can assume that just because people have left here, that MJ has 'lost' them. I think we all find our own ways of living and dealing with the knowledge we gain here and for some, that means no longer participating on this forum. I'll bet the majority are still 'here' in heart and mind, even if not in person. Don't worry!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I felt the same many times (that we are guided). I hope it's not an illusion. But I don't think it's an illusion though, because my instincts never betrayed me.

Hello to The Master <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But I also agree this affects our lives, even our families....well my husband see it like a waste of time <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    How comes that almost always there is 1 guest on these threads?!
    Hello guest <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli, I think all we've ever been fooled by a troll <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Sarahli, I think all we've ever been fooled by a troll <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    MJ's team...hmmm who are they? Headhunter... at this game I'm a loser I've been duped by a troll... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

you are not alone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> i am here with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you Paula and Suspicious mind I really feel that I'm not alone now.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->