Jermaine Jackson after party : open question ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I asked this question in the initial topic but I did not get any answers <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> so one more time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> who is this guy on the left side at 2:36 ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:3se22tt3]

Comments

• I don't know his name but he certainly is one smooth criminal!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Umm I don''t know but it doesn't look like Michael to me.

On the other hand, I want to know who's standing behind him at 0.19?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Just realized this has been posted here before:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14675<!-- l -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Yes it has been discussed there for the guy behind Jermaine but not for the other one on the photo at 2:36 ... Photoshop <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Yes it has been discussed there for the guy behind Jermaine but not for the other one on the photo at 2:36 ... Photoshop <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Can you tell me who you mean, because for some reason at 2:36 I just see those two women. I see Jermaine standing next to the guy with sunglasses at 2:39, it that who you mean?
  • Post double:
  • Those are some of the MJ so call look alikes.
    Some do resemble MJ but you if you are a true MJ fan and Follower for the last 40plus years you can tell the real Mike from the impersonators.
    I can.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727

Can you tell me who you mean, because for some reason at 2:36 I just see those two women. I see Jermaine standing next to the guy with sunglasses at 2:39, it that who you mean?

I've watched it carefully, but it does seem there IS someone standing there all the time while this picture is taken. Maybe you didn't see this person in the video because the videocamera was zoomed in?

someoneshand.jpg
    someonesthere.jpg

IDK, just guessing, but I do see someone's hand, and the same black jacket <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    It's a pity that I don't know how to copy/paste a screenshot of this photo ... At 2:36 there is a photo of these 2 women I fully agree ... but ... if you check carefully near them on the left side of this photo there is a guy I should say the back of a guy with long black hair and one white hand ... it looks like someone quite wellknown ... my own opinion ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> sorry to insist but am I the only one able to see this one <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Thanks missyb007 for the photo !
  • it is almost as if in the two previous screens you see a shoulder and lapel from the front and in the third the person has turned and you she the back further into the middle of the person so that more of the head is visible. planned? just happened that way ? who knows.

i wonder if it is possible that this blond womans seemingly outrages behavior is part of the focus or an entended distraction? or if maybe it is time that i need to call the nurse for my meds <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • alreadt been posted <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14675<!-- l -->
  • Yes it has been discussed there for the guy behind Jermaine but not for the other one on the photo at 2:36 ... Photoshop <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I've watched it carefully, but it does seem there IS someone standing there all the time while this picture is taken. Maybe you didn't see this person in the video because the videocamera was zoomed in?

someoneshand.jpg
    someonesthere.jpg

IDK, just guessing, but I do see someone's hand, and the same black jacket <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> look at the discoloration fingernail <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes it has been discussed there for the guy behind Jermaine but not for the other one on the photo at 2:36 ... Photoshop <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

someoneshand.jpg
    someonesthere.jpg

We need to enlarge the hand of this guy..If anyone knows how to do it...? Because this really seems like someone's got discolored fingernails <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • please mods can you please merge, thanks
  • See here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14675<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.