TheDaedtonmi ?

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Youtube Channel: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TheDaedtonmi<!-- m -->

Daedtonmi = im not deaD

He says he has messages from Michael to share with us? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Has anyone else heard of this person? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

EDIT:
I did some reading, and apparently there was a user "Daednotmi" that people thought was MJ because he uploaded videos with messages to believers and said he was Michael. (i never heard of him until now? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) and the account was closed.

Here are the two videos on the new account, the new account (TheDaedtonmi) was added to youtube 10/10/10.

[youtube:39i76d61]
[youtube:39i76d61]

Comments

• Thank you for this posting. It broke my heart, to see how this wonderful human being suffering. I knew he was but never at this point. If you notice some videos you can see sadness in his eyes. He may have all the millions in the world but he is lacking happiness. I feel he is happy now, in peace somehow. Michael is loved, very much. It is only these stupid tabloids that loves to play with people feelings only for money. I guess karma will come and bite them all. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    According to these videos, Michael is never coming back. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • As Michael said. If he tells it himself, noone would believe him and just think he's nuts. But if someone else says whatever, people will think it's true.

But hmm....i don't know what to think of this video. It sounds true in the feelings, but anyone feeling compassion for Michael could write this. I felt pretty sad reading it, but i wouldn't want us to be fooled "again" by any poser.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Emotional video but let's not get carried away.

A few things make me doubt this:

1. A couple of spelling mistakes - even if this 'messenger' made this video, I'm sure Michael would have final approval, and he is a perfectionist

2. I always thought he referred to Katherine as 'Mother'?

3. No new information, just an emotional video pulling at heartstrings..

I don't mean to sound negative, but how many times have so called informers been and gone?

I could be wrong and thank you very much for posting.
  • Touching message and my heart says that Michael could well be using such words... It always makes me sad when I reflect on all he had to go through, it really does; it makes it all more admirable that having successfully faked his death, he wants to come back to help us all see the light!
    I SEE immense Courage and Love.

With L.O.V.E
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I don't know how you guys feel about it but I've started to think that he will never ever come back physically but will give himself to us with the movies and new albums he makes but that's it. Is it going to be enough for us? Not to see him in flesh and bone never again? Is this what we expected? I’m aware that the hoax is not about our expectations but I just wish there were no clues left behind if there wasn't a come back. So we could all move on. If he doesn't come back, this part of my life will always remain incomplete. To think this way hurts a lot.
  • Michael was a horrible speller. And like you, I'm beginning to feel I'm never going to see that beautiful face again. I've not given up on the hoax, but the belief that I will ever see him again is becoming more and more dismal <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I'd give my right arm to be proven wrong.
  • I really do feel for Michael, What he went through was absolutely horrible. But he's not the only one who has had his name dragged through the mud...he's not the only one that has had his name slandered. In my personal opinion I feel that if MJ gives up then he has accepted defeat and let those fools win. I feel MJ is much stronger than that. I feel he has much thicker skin then what these videos portray. I just don't believe he was that much of a sap. He certainly could change the negative image that some people have of him...And for those who still want to call him a freak...Who gives a rat's ass about them anyway??
  • Emotional video but let's not get carried away.

A few things make me doubt this:

1. A couple of spelling mistakes - even if this 'messenger' made this video, I'm sure Michael would have final approval, and he is a perfectionist

2. I always thought he referred to Katherine as 'Mother'?

3. No new information, just an emotional video pulling at heartstrings..

I don't mean to sound negative, but how many times have so called informers been and gone?

I could be wrong and thank you very much for posting.

Trublu you are absolutely right I agree. He would call his father Joe or Joseph, but his mother it is always mom not Katherine. I read this at work and I didn't really pay attention,like I said it broke my heart to see how much he was suffering. I think we have to take some and leave some. We cannot believe everything we read, and see. Lets just mellow a little and take it like a grain of salt. I hope I made some of you feel better. Blessings ..
  • I write in my diary/notebook (when i'm angry)allot.....but that doesn't mean i have the same idea the next day......when angry you tend to say things which after all you don't stand by them always....These are things that I know Michael would have felt..everyone knows fans/non-fans...but i don't think it's a solid proof of why he faked his death...i still believe he did it for us: to try to change things...the future of our children...to open our eyes...to not believe MEDIA and get carried by them like some sheep and stand for our justice in front of the politicians that choose for us.(i am sorry if i don't write the proper words)..i can make such videos also....it's easy to throw few words in a video.
    The thing that intrigued me is that "i miss Katherine" what does that mean? that Michael made another life with another family...cause as far as i know the kids are with Katherine or not?
    Trublu i agree.
  • I got a very weird feeling about this. It sounds so sincere, exactly how Michael is. It offered no false hope, it just let us know SAFE & HAPPY. No talk of a comeback, no stupid excuses, just saying he had enough. Which in my opinion, right from the start I felt his reason would have been just that.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This made me cry, it was so sad but so beautiful, noone can say for sure that it's Michael or not, we will never know, but why not? It could really be him, he didn't talk about comeback, didnt give promissses, didn't say the date of his comeback, just the reasons, i pray this is not a troll.BTW, about the spelling-we know that MJ was not good at it(just like me), so nth strange about the mistakes.Love you Michael, if u're happy, we're happy too.

• Can someone please explain to me why people consider every other twitter or youtube account to be Mike's or belonging to one of Mike's "messengers" while TS is still discredited although he provided solid evidence?

I seriously don't get it... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    watch this.....

<!-- m -->http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-dec ... 42244.html<!-- m -->

there's a message by daedtonmi who uses greek letters for writing "it's a hoax"

*LUNA*
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Well faker or not, I do love the video's.

I can remember hearing Michael say some of those words.
    I like them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Can someone please explain to me why people consider every other twitter or youtube account to be Mike's or belonging to one of Mike's "messengers" while TS is still discredited although he provided solid evidence?

I have no clue....

I guess a video that's a couple of minutes long is easier for people to process than the long posts of TS..

If all of those people who have believed all of these 'informers' on twitter and youtube could just take a little bit of time...

At the end of the day, a lot of people just want Michael the performer back, and don't care so much about the reasons why and the man behind the 'KIng of Pop' or the fantasy man they have created inside their own heads. For these people I guess TS is just too time consuming.
    We cannot believe everything we read, and see. Lets just mellow a little and take it like a grain of salt.
    Totally agree.

Peace.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> could this one be "Leachim 8" the lost link?

• Can someone please explain to me why people consider every other twitter or youtube account to be Mike's or belonging to one of Mike's "messengers" while TS is still discredited although he provided solid evidence?

I have no clue....

I guess a video that's a couple of minutes long is easier for people to process than the long posts of TS..

If all of those people who have believed all of these 'informers' on twitter and youtube could just take a little bit of time...

At the end of the day, a lot of people just want Michael the performer back, and don't care so much about the reasons why and the man behind the 'KIng of Pop' or the fantasy man they have created inside their own heads. For these people I guess TS is just too time consuming.

Thank you! That pretty much sums it all up, and it makes me sad that hardly anything has changed after all these months. I don't think anything will change either until Mike himself addresses these issues.

I have no clue....

Thank you! That pretty much sums it all up, and it makes me sad that hardly anything has changed after all these months. I don't think anything will change either until Mike himself addresses these issues.
    I believe what TS has been telling us, I find most of us are losing faith. I do not blame them at all, because we have been had so many times with imposters making us believe they had the answers, or they knew Michael etc. and it was a let down. One thing I will tell everyone, please think with your heart not your head. We are intelligent human beings and know what is the reality and a fiction. Please do not give up the faith.. Blessings.
  • one would think michael himself would know that most people have heard him say not to trust everything. so he would have to know this would be an ineffective way to go about getting a message out. although it wouldn't be the first thing to bite him it a**.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Sorry folks. I don't buy into this video. Sure it pulls at the emotional heartstrings but somehow I can't believe MJ would allow such as he endured to cause Him to disappear into obscurity for the rest of His natural life. If Mike had wanted to stay hidden, He only had to remain in Bahrain or Ireland. No, I'm convinced of much much more. He's been planning this assault to perfection for years. Our boy is like a Lion and He will surely take back all that was stolen from Him and we are gonna get to see it. There's no running away. This is a confrontation and I want to make sure I have a front row seat when the media get the arse kicking of the century. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Sorry folks. I don't buy into this video. Sure it pulls at the emotional heartstrings but somehow I can't believe MJ would allow such as he endured to cause Him to disappear into obscurity for the rest of His natural life. If Mike had wanted to stay hidden, He only had to remain in Bahrain or Ireland. No, I'm convinced of much much more. He's been planning this assault to perfection for years. Our boy is like a Lion and He will surely take back all that was stolen from Him and we are gonna get to see it. There's no running away. This is a confrontation and I want to make sure I have a front row seat when the media get the arse kicking of the century. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

no doubt those three little cubs would bring it out in him. every mother or father on here should know that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    indeed