something sweet...it's not chocolate from Belgium

chappiechappie Posts: 529
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:22nrtdo6]
Chappie

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    thankyou for showing us this,it brought a tear to my eye,so lovely that micheals music touches children like this......they ought to do this in all schools as part of physical education.........xxxx
  • carapcarap Posts: 89
    Michael is in our life <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thnx for sharing Chap. Amazing to see this!
  • they should do this in schools around the world i took out a book bout mike in class and they started moking his songs i was horrifid
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Pardon my ignorance, but is this a school in Belgium? This is so beautiful. All for love for you, Michael!
  • Beautiful!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    totally Awesome! Thanks for posting! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Michael is loved from everyone, my niece who is 11 loves his music. I deal with lots of children who have problems I am a therapist(pshychologist) and they talk to me about Michael Jackson, and one child is getting better from listening to MJ music. This is the honest truth. His music is very therapeutic. God bless..
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    This is so beautiful <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanks for sharing!
  • thankyou for showing us this,it brought a tear to my eye,so lovely that micheals music touches children like this......they ought to do this in all schools as part of physical education.........xxxx

absolutely

beats the heck out of taking away their freedom to choose between white or chocolate milk !