SOME STRANGE PICS AT FOREST LAWN

mrtokimrtoki Posts: 55
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
me and my wife went to forest lawn to check out the masolium and we found this statue covered in plastic..it was the only one like this threwout the cemetery....the person is blindfolded by the duck tape and being led by the child.....weired....o this statue is right nest to the entrance named holly terrace wher mj is supposdly at

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thanks for this information!!! I will will try to find information about that....
  • could you tell if it was a male or female because from what i can see it looks like a female?
    Well like I see obviously Female.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    curiouser and curiouser...!!!
  • mrtokimrtoki Posts: 55
    i couldnt tell but more like female yes but if you zoom in on the face it looks like mj a little <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Strangely <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    another pic
    Here I have still found pictures of it!(Lisa Burks Site)
    http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/michael-jackson/
    One must see further down! There are three pictures of this figure....
  • mother and child statue <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

seems kind of ah off for a man who was a single father <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    well the pic was taken last week and ther seems to be no more renovation around the area??? who knows
  • My question is why the duct tape <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Seems oddly out of place at a cemetery especially of their standing. It must have some significance. But what? A woman and child; could it mean a child blindly led? Or a mother who refuses to see? This is definitely strange. Or could it mean ..."and a child will lead them,.." as in the Bible? I've always believed Michael was sent as the messenger to lead us with the forever heart of a child. He wasn't here, in my opinion, just by chance. I don't believe in chance nor coincidence. Everything that happens has a reason.
    Yes i was thinking the samething about <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> the duct tape
  • My question is why the duct tape <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Seems oddly out of place at a cemetery especially of their standing. It must have some significance. But what? A woman and child; could it mean a child blindly led? Or a mother who refuses to see? This is definitely strange. Or could it mean ..."and a child will lead them,.." as in the Bible? I've always believed Michael was sent as the messenger to lead us with the forever heart of a child. He wasn't here, in my opinion, just by chance. I don't believe in chance nor coincidence. Everything that happens has a reason.

where did i just see that said it was covered due to some work that was going on around it. did i imagine that? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

6a00d83454de4669e20133f48fcb14970b-450wi

Astroturf Out, Sod In at Holly Terrace

Michael Jackson fans who had a strong dislike for the tribute platform (dubbed The Putting Green) located just north of Holly Terrace at Forest Lawn Glendale are rejoicing over its demise this week.

It was taken down on Monday and early this morning four members from Forest Lawn's grounds, grass and watering crew laid new sod over the patch of dirt left behind. Team lead Gil told me no new platform would be replacing it.

They used approximately 250 sq. feet of durable multi-grass sod and would be watering it thrice daily for the next week until it takes root. All in a days work for these guys.

So, where can fans leave tributes now?
    According to cemetery workers on site this morning, items are welcome at the north end of the Holly Terrace patio near the mother and child statue. The statue was wrapped in plastic this morning to protect it from recent cleaning work being done in the area per the crew.
    http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/michael-jackson/

The duct tape was hold the plastic on the statue while they maintenance crew did work in the area around Holly Terrace. They cleaned all around the outside and laid new grass (turf).

6a00d83454de4669e20133f48fbc7c970b-450wi

6a00d83454de4669e2013487b07977970c-450wi

6a00d83454de4669e20133f48fbffd970b-450wi

6a00d83454de4669e2013487b07d12970c-450wi

6a00d83454de4669e2013487b08294970c-450wi

The statue has no direct relation to Michael's crypt. It was there before this was designated as his and there are many celebrities interred at Holly Terrace. There are numerous religious art pieces and recreations of famous paintings and sculptures all over this cemetery.

Mother & Child Statues
    Images of the Madonna and the Madonna and Child or Virgin and Child are pictorial or sculptured representations of Mary, Mother of Jesus, either alone, or more frequently, with the infant Jesus. These images are central icons of Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodox Christianity where Mary remains a central artistic topic. No image (in either the Western or the Eastern Church) permeates Christian art as the image of Madonna and Child.

While Mary, the Mother of Jesus, may be referred to as "the Madonna" in other contexts, in art the term is applied specifically to an artwork in which Mary, with or without the infant Jesus, is the focus, and central figure of the picture. Mary and the infant Jesus may be surrounded by adoring angels or worshipping saints, however paintings which have a narrative content are not usually referred to as a "Madonna", but are given a title that reflects the scene such as the Annunciation to Mary.

The earliest such images date from the Early Christian Church and are found in the catacombs of Rome. Representation of Mary became more common after the Council of Ephesus in 431. For over a thousand years, through the Byzantine, Medieval and Early Renaissance periods the Madonna was the most often produced pictorial artwork. Many specific images of the Madonna, both painted and sculptured, have achieved fame, either as objects of religious veneration or for their intrinsic artistic qualities. Many of the most renowned painters and sculptors in the history of art have turned their skills toward the creation of Madonna images. These artists include Duccio, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Giovanni Bellini, Caravaggio, Rubens, Salvador Dali and Henry Moore.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_%28art%29

Forest Lawn-Glendale
    Forest Lawn-Glendale has been home to a world-recognized collection of art and architecture since 1906.
    Here is some of what you can see at this landmark location:
    * Exact replicas of Michelangelo's greatest works such as David, Moses, and La Pieta* Leonardo da Vinci's immortal Last Supper re-created in brilliant stained glass; two of the world's largest paintings
    * The Crucifixion and The Resurrection
    * Original bronze and marble statuary, rare coins, valuable 13th century stained glass, old world architecture
    http://www.forestlawn.com/About-Forest-Lawn/Locations-and-Directions-Glendale.asp

Forest Lawn's Glendale location has over 1500 statues.

where did i just see that said it was covered due to some work that was going on around it. did i imagine that? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In hoaxville, we have learned to "read between the lines" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

In hoaxville, we have learned to "read between the lines" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    expand on that for me please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    WELL IM GOING BACK TO FOREST LAWN NEXT WEEK SO IF THAT STATUE IS STILL BLIND FOLDED WITH DUCK TAPE SOMETHING IS CUZ THIS PIC WAS TAKEN LAST WEEK AND THER WAS NO RENOVATION GOING ON IN THE AREA SO I WILL TAKE MORE PICS..IF ANYBODY WANTS A CERTIN PIC OF THE CEMETERY LET ME KNOW AND I CAN TAKE THEM FOR YOU <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • WELL IM GOING BACK TO FOREST LAWN NEXT WEEK SO IF THAT STATUE IS STILL BLIND FOLDED WITH DUCK TAPE SOMETHING IS CUZ THIS PIC WAS TAKEN LAST WEEK AND THER WAS NO RENOVATION GOING ON IN THE AREA SO I WILL TAKE MORE PICS..IF ANYBODY WANTS A CERTIN PIC OF THE CEMETERY LET ME KNOW AND I CAN TAKE THEM FOR YOU <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you for doing this! Blessings to you.
    WELL IM GOING BACK TO FOREST LAWN NEXT WEEK SO IF THAT STATUE IS STILL BLIND FOLDED WITH DUCK TAPE SOMETHING IS CUZ THIS PIC WAS TAKEN LAST WEEK AND THER WAS NO RENOVATION GOING ON IN THE AREA SO I WILL TAKE MORE PICS..IF ANYBODY WANTS A CERTIN PIC OF THE CEMETERY LET ME KNOW AND I CAN TAKE THEM FOR YOU <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Okay,thank you so much!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->