broadcast events including the Michael Jackson Tribute, Live Earth
and the Olympics; on-demand streaming events including the
Democratic National Convention, the GRAMMY® Awards,
the MTV Video Music Awards and The Masters Golf Tournament;
and high-profile national broadcasts including American Idol,
Extra! and The Oprah Winfrey Show.

<!-- m -->http://www.lalive.com/eventsales/aeg-digital.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• i don't understand... Do u mean that KF tweeted this? I thought she was "upset" with AEG. Or are u refering to someone else?
  • i don't understand... Do u mean that KF tweeted this? I thought she was "upset" with AEG. Or are u refering to someone else?

karen faye tweeted it. interesting, huh?
  • Would you mind providing the link to Karen's twitter account? Many thanks! Very interesting...
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Very interesting...the question I have is - does this mean AEG and Oprah are good or not so good? In relation to Michael, the hoax, if they're part of the plan or part of a murder coverup...I really don't think the family would want anything to do with Oprah if they knew AEG produces her show, if they are in fact opposed to AEG and think they (AEG) are responsible for MJ's "death". The scope of whatever is going on is getting huger and huger by the day...
  • maybe the question is how long has aeg been in this position? is it new? is this perhaps why ophra has decided to leave?
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    'Am I amusing you, or just confusing you?' (MJ - Is It Scary?)

Bit of both Mr Jackson, bit of both! But mainly the latter!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i'm still trying to figure out why there wasn't a harpo truck outside the encino home. it makes me think of a decoy.

but AEG behind oprah too? well aren't they just conveniently everywhere!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    day by day all this is becoming a total mess <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> don't know what to think anymore.....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    If it's true I think that there's nothing so surprising...big companies like that own so many things. AEG is in on it in some ways and Michael can therefore use the necessary tools like the Oprah show for example.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As TS said there are several involved in the hoax, FAMILY, Conrad, Kenny Ortega, coroner, hospital, FBI, TMZ, etc .,..... all going to go out, everything is going to develop <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • day by day all this is becoming a total mess <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> don't know what to think anymore.....

I really couldn't agree more. It's exhausting reading all of this ha
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    As TS said there are several involved in the hoax, FAMILY, Conrad, Kenny Ortega, coroner, hospital, FBI, TMZ, etc .,..... all going to go out, everything is going to develop <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .

You are too cute Paula.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Yes the truth is destined to prevail no matter what...we just have to be patient. God bless you.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli Thanks, I like to bless me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->