What/how do you expect the BAM to be?

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Maybe it's premature to talk about it...maybe not but there definitely is going to be a BAM. I would like to know what do you guys expect as for the BAM? Not the when but the HOW and WHAT...Let your imagination flow...God bless you all.

Comments

• nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    I guess it's really hard to imagine because a lot of fans will be angry and I do fear for MJ's safety but he's not stupid and I know he knows what he's doing so I have full faith that he will do the right thing for himself. The only way I can imagine it is that slowly he will convince the world via documentaries, positive publicity etc that he's a good person, put himself in a good light then wait a little then BAM! And his hoax messages will start to be spread thick and thin <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    If we are to believe the BAM theory, we would assume that it would be a sudden event that shocks the world. (That's what I think when I hear 'BAM!' in this way).

Now I can imagine a televised live speech from Michael from an undisclosed area. Otherwise I don't think it would be safe. I think he would outline the reasons why and his plans for the future. I think it could maybe start off on youtube, then go viral, and before you know it 'BAM' BREAKING NEWS! Michael faked his death! Then, journalists the world over kicking themselves for getting it sooo wrong lol. I can imagine Murray sitting next to him and him becoming a national hero (not to mention nomination for best actor lol).

I do not imagine any concerts to be honest. I really think that part of Michael is probably gone.

Anyway, just my thoughts! Peace!

• I still tend to believe that there's an Easter egg on This It It that contains the BAM.

So far no one has been able to find one on the DVD, but IF there is one and it would be the missing piece of this puzzle, you can bet your ass on it that it's hidden so well that no one will be able to find it UNLESS we're told HOW to get to it.

So, instead of Mike revealing the hoax and its purpose through a worldwide satellite transmission there could be an announcement, an article or whatsoever telling us how to open the Easter egg.

If that's the case then millions of people have been sitting on the missing piece of the puzzle for months and months already, but never realized it. By BAM-ing like this a possible media blackout (i.e. internet kill switch) could not prevent people from watching it and hearing all Mike has to say.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699

I still tend to believe that there's an Easter egg on This It It that contains the BAM.

So far no one has been able to find one on the DVD, but IF there is one and it would be the missing piece of this puzzle, you can bet your ass on it that it's hidden so well that no one will be able to find it UNLESS we're told HOW to get to it.

So, instead of Mike revealing the hoax and its purpose through a worldwide satellite transmission there could be an announcement, an article or whatsoever telling us how to open the Easter egg.

If that's the case then millions of people have been sitting on the missing piece of the puzzle for months and months already, but never realized it. By BAM-ing like this a possible media blackout (i.e. internet kill switch) could not prevent people from watching it and hearing all Mike has to say.

A media blackout, now there a perfect MJ bam <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no media to annoy MJ now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Or, perhaps, he will continue to provide clues in the works that he has continued to produce/release since June 2009.

Mo, I do like your idea! Wish I could find that Easter Egg!!!!!
  • I expect the BAM to be preceded by a number of BIG clues that will awaken the masses (Read the broader public) to the possibility of MJ having faked his death but will not prove that he is alive, those clues may be:
    - The much talked about DVD easter egg (whether in this is it or in the new DVD release) This may be a short video showing a Thriller Type resurrection scene with a future date appearing at the end of the short film ---> 9/9/11 is the day (Or another date). People would be puzzled by it and want to know more.
    - Assuming that Elvis is alive is not a Hoax within the Hoax ---> The news of Elvis being alive, having faked his death 33/4 years ago would get many to re-think MJ death.
    - A big media story (Similar in size and public appeal to the Chilean Miners) being proven to be a fake could be a trigger for many to question the facts surrounding MJ death
    - Ark of the Covenant stories in the media could signal the return ---> The broader public may not however connect this with MJ unless the story is: Ark of the Covenant found in Neverland. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    - And if I really want to stretch my thinking to the far-fetch corners of my mind ---> As a negative global event unfolds(e.g. Major earthquake or war), Michael make it known that he is alive.

Shortly after the public "awakening", I would expect the BAM to happen in the form of a global broadcast (Oprah possibly - as mentioned by Blackjack), by this time Michael would have had the opportunity to sample the public opinion and taylor his message accordingly. To a great extend, what this broadcast looks like depends on what Michael sees as happening next. What he says will not only rationalise what happened in people's mind but it will also shape expectations. It most probably will break all audience records by a long way!

With L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's interesting....seems like the pre-bam is a process in itself, thanks Mo for the easter-egg input I always forget it...now I see it more as a kind of preparation before big Bam though because I fear that it will maybe not be enough. The final should be Michael for real in my mind.

Trublu your comment was extra funny...
    I can imagine Murray sitting next to him and him becoming a national hero (not to mention nomination for best actor lol).
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TheRunningGirl thanks for your perspective as I said when put in words looks like just before the real big bam there can be several events/clues pinpointing to it so that people (not only us) are ready for real Bam. I believe that some time we will get to know the when. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The world's attention has to be attracted so why not by another hoax to reveal that it was a hoax at the very start?

Thank you all for the comments so far. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • My thoughts after Oprah announced her last season was going to BLOW OUR MINDS instantly caused me to think something involving MJ. That would be so grand. With her recent visit to the Jackson family it really makes me wonder now <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Actually, I'm thinking in a completely different direction!!!
    I think MJ would appear to save us from a disaster!!!!! I'm thinking about 2012!!!! Everyone has been talking about this date lately!!! Even MJ himself!!! So I think he will be there when we need him. So everyone would be shocked to death from what might happen. Then MJ appears to make everything right!! No one would be mad at him for faking his death, on the contrary, they would be happy for being saved by him!!!!
    And after that a new era would begin!!! So let's wait and see!!
    Someone said before: The worst is yet to come!!!!!!
    So all i can hope is that it is not that bad!!!!!!
    Am I pessimistic?? No!!!! I'm just afraid of the hidden agenda of the Illuminati and the NWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Maybe it's premature to talk about it...maybe not but there definitely is going to be a BAM. I would like to know what do you guys expect as for the BAM? Not the when but the HOW and WHAT...Let your imagination flow...God bless you all.

To be honest, I never thought about it.

I can only imagine him may be using Oprah during her last program.

I still tend to believe that there's an Easter egg on This It It that contains the BAM.

Sorry, what do you mean? That one DVD has an easter egg?
    Actually, I'm thinking in a completely different direction!!!
    I think MJ would appear to save us from a disaster!!!!! I'm thinking about 2012!!!! Everyone has been talking about this date lately!!! Even MJ himself!!! So I think he will be there when we need him. So everyone would be shocked to death from what might happen. Then MJ appears to make everything right!! No one would be mad at him for faking his death, on the contrary, they would be happy for being saved by him!!!!
    And after that a new era would begin!!! So let's wait and see!!
    Someone said before: The worst is yet to come!!!!!!
    So all i can hope is that it is not that bad!!!!!!
    Am I pessimistic?? No!!!! I'm just afraid of the hidden agenda of the Illuminati and the NWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed it has not to be forgotten. I think that the 2012 event is actually a process in itself, I mean that it will not happen suddenly on a faithful day but that this change/event/disaster will begin earlier in 2011 already. Your perspective makes sense. The thing with the dark side is that I presume they would like to still be in control after that event...but this is wishful thinking Almighty God. Thank you diggyon for your perspective.
    I think MJ would appear to save us from a disaster!!!!!
    I just have a question if you are willing to answer...how do you think we will be saved?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    DVD Easter egg is my guess too, but that is announced in a way as well in that case. I still see an empty grave in some way, I mean it IS Thriller II...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

DVD Easter egg is my guess too, but that is announced in a way as well in that case. I still see an empty grave in some way, I mean it IS Thriller II...

Of course an empty grave somewhere in the way would really make it. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Indeed, the latest news makes me a poco undecided as to Bam.
    Michael is back after the release of his new CD and DVD that will sell millions Certainly, he will not suffer more injuries?? There will be someone to accuse him of fraud and profiteering (including fans Rips). Perhaps you have some plan against such attacks, but I think it'll be a little tricky for him.

Sarahli wrote:
    I just have a question if you are willing to answer...how do you think we will be saved?[/quote]

Hi Sarahli, thanks for the question!
    If we watch MJ's videos we will find so many dancers as if they are forming some sort of an army. "They don't really care about us" is a good example for what I mean. I think this is a message for us. Maybe creating an army is the way we could be saved. But before that everyone should be aware of the sad truth and the danger we are facing. May be MJ would be leading that kind of army. May be we would receive instructions from him as he was always the leading dancer in his videos.
    As I said before I'm just thinking in a different way............
    We are facing a danger and MJ is helping us out. So I think it's time to act in a mature way and it's about time to look at things in a rational way!!!
    Love always and God bless you all!

Sarahli wrote:
    I just have a question if you are willing to answer...how do you think we will be saved?

If we watch MJ's videos we will find so many dancers as if they are forming some sort of an army. "They don't really care about us" is a good example for what I mean. I think this is a message for us. Maybe creating an army is the way we could be saved. But before that everyone should be aware of the sad truth and the danger we are facing. May be MJ would be leading that kind of army. May be we would receive instructions from him as he was always the leading dancer in his videos.
    We are facing a danger and MJ is helping us out. So I think it's time to act in a mature way and it's about time to look at things in a rational way!!!
    Love always and God bless you all![/quote]

Sarahli wrote:

Love always and God bless you all!

Yes Michael's Army of LOVE....I also thought about how we will be "used" exactly after the Bam... Thank you.