Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsui

Comments

• Or maybe Gema Michael and LMP never married, they were only good friends, we have seen many legal personal documents Michael, we have not seen the marriage certificate, what we saw was an affidavit signed in the Dominican Republic and in that document says marriage was not made.

I think that's absolutely a possibility. That marriage was one of the most unromantic ones I have ever seen, wasn't Mike chewing gum or something? I have the feeling that everytime I see gum-chewing, something is made up... Just as with the garbage cans.

that is almost too strange not to be true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Or maybe Gema Michael and LMP never married, they were only good friends, we have seen many legal personal documents Michael, we have not seen the marriage certificate, what we saw was an affidavit signed in the Dominican Republic and in that document says marriage was not made.

I think that's absolutely a possibility. That marriage was one of the most unromantic ones I have ever seen, wasn't Mike chewing gum or something? I have the feeling that everytime I see gum-chewing, something is made up... Just as with the garbage cans.

that is almost too strange not to be true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Seriously... The gum chewing at the dancer's "auditions", the gum-chewing "Thaffa cool move" in TII (NOT MJ), the kids at the memorial and I am sure I have seen it more this past year.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Or maybe Gema Michael and LMP never married, they were only good friends, we have seen many legal personal documents Michael, we have not seen the marriage certificate, what we saw was an affidavit signed in the Dominican Republic and in that document says marriage was not made.

Seriously... The gum chewing at the dancer's "auditions", the gum-chewing "Thaffa cool move" in TII (NOT MJ), the kids at the memorial and I am sure I have seen it more this past year.

Haha, yeah.. it's like they all have to chew gum to keep from laughing... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Or maybe Gema Michael and LMP never married, they were only good friends, we have seen many legal personal documents Michael, we have not seen the marriage certificate, what we saw was an affidavit signed in the Dominican Republic and in that document says marriage was not made.

Haha, yeah.. it's like they all have to chew gum to keep from laughing... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL, now that sounds like a plausible explanation.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

LOL, now that sounds like a plausible explanation.

And it works! I've had to use that trick quite a lot in life. Used to always chew gum in high school too keep from laughing in certain classes. And most recently, I made sure to chew gum at a wedding...I tend to laugh at inappropriate times... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I tend to laugh at inappropriate times... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh yeah, I have the same. Very embarassing sometimes...

• I tend to laugh at inappropriate times... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Very! Especially when you just can NOT stop! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I tend to laugh at inappropriate times... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Very! Especially when you just can NOT stop! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know... I had it last week at the dentist. I have a hole in my wisdom tooth (well, they are all 4 not really how they should be anymore) and it was badly infected, so they had to make a cut in my gum to ... well ya know. And I was so nervous (I am scared stiff because I never had any dental work done before, so I didn't know what to expect) and because of my nerves I had to laugh and I couldn't stop. Not very handy when you have to say AAAAAAH, I can tell you that. Now they have to get pulled (all 4 of them <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) so I hope I can think of something then... Chewing gum doesn't seem to be an option <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyways, going off-topic again...

• I tend to laugh at inappropriate times... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know... I had it last week at the dentist. I have a hole in my wisdom tooth (well, they are all 4 not really how they should be anymore) and it was badly infected, so they had to make a cut in my gum to ... well ya know. And I was so nervous (I am scared stiff because I never had any dental work done before, so I didn't know what to expect) and because of my nerves I had to laugh and I couldn't stop. Not very handy when you have to say AAAAAAH, I can tell you that. Now they have to get pulled (all 4 of them <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) so I hope I can think of something then... Chewing gum doesn't seem to be an option <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Anyways, going off-topic again...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Married or not, I am sure they loved each other <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Friendship and love is a wonderful thing.

Both of them were children sharing an unusual life and childhood. Quite possible that both understood each other.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Is LMP not in England now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Is LMP not in England now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes LMP now in England. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Is LMP not in England now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What´s up with that?
  • IDK, but I have a gut feeling that LMP is more involved in this hoax than we think and I also believe that she loved MJ and he loved her back but for some reasons that relation did not work and I get the impression, even if I don´t know her personally, that it could have been because of other issues non related to her really. Who knows! may be too much pressure from her family, idk.

All this makes me think that LMP is not opposing to Eliza´s case to be solved. I mean, that woman, Eliza, just wants to prove that Vernon is her father. Why would LMP opposed to that?
    Regardless what many people may think about LMP, I see her as a warm hearted woman, really, may be confused in the past or troubled for whatever reasons, but I can´t perceive her as a bad person with "hidden agendas" to harm anyone.

So, no, LMP is not opposing Eliza´s lawsut imo.

I agree with you. I don't think she's involved in the lawsuit. That would possibly be MsPrissy imo.
    They loved each other for a long time even after the "marriage" ended. Mommy Dearest was a hurdle in that relationship.

I think she is involved; although I don't think she knew about the hoax in the beginning. Her grief was just too intense both at the funeral & when she returned to England to be fake. There were pics of lmp w/ dark glasses & covering herself w/ the scarf were taken when she left a nightclub in tears after dj played Micheal's song. They were supposed to celebrate Ben's birthday. Ben left the dance floor and followed his mom to comfort her.

There is plenty of evidence that the marriage was real & people like Donald Trump who have said they saw them interacting as a loving husband & wife... Karen has had her hands busy defending Lisa on Twitter against the haters. Tito said she was the love of his life in a Spanish interview on YT. And Jermain told LK in an interview at Forest Lawn he loved the idea of them together & she was always sweet to him. None of the Jackson's have had anything bad to say about Lisa, and the sunflowers were a beautiful testimony; Love Eternally.

I too heard of the marriage certificate being auctioned, I saw a picture of it on the internet; it had both signatures but the story I heard was that it was in MJ's custody before he died, not in the Judges; unless MJ's was an official copy(?).
    Good to see that more people "feels" the same way about LMP <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    As I said, I can´t see her as a bad person <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The marriage certificate may be has a point. What about checking up signatures?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Real or not. Both talked publicly about the fact that they were married. So to me that settles it. When I watch the Diane Sawyer interview with MJ and Lisa Marie, I see so much love and real happiness on his face. Watch this part and #2 to find key statements they make about surrounding circumstances.
    [youtube:2ae1di55]
    It also gives a glimse into the legal and privacy issues that they had to deal with. Also there were the allegations swirling around at the time too. They could have had a huge public wedding like Diana and Charles, and what a grand thing that would have been. I drool just imagining it, but they chose not to probably because Michael seemed to want his career and art very huge and edgy, but his personal life very extremely private and hidden. 2 understandable extremes. Plus I'm sure he was saddened by the royal marriage's painful collapse and maybe wanted to avoid that. The other video YANA with Lisa Marie, MJ is so completely smitten with her, it screams out of his eyes and smile. It actually would not surprise me if down the road no matter how many years, other men in her life and children by them, would elapse, that they might return to the relationship. In the first interview with Diane, Michael said how he was shocked when he found Lisa was already married because he said he felt like that was supposed to be him.
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

The Back Lash to The Presley Estate, Lisa, her mother, and Scientology is Huge!

There is so much evidence here on this forum that speaks of ties to the Scientology Cult by Both Priscilla and Lisa.

It is all about the loss of revenue why this is being opposed.
    The enormous uproar this will cause.
    For years fans have thought Elvis was "dead"
    That was and is big money they spent.

They will be infuriated.

There is no way around this.
    Sorry to burst the LMP and Michael "love story"

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13066&p=220487#p220487<!-- l -->
    CORRUPT...MIND CONTROL/BRAIN WASHING...CULT...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

<!-- m -->http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celebrities_con.html<!-- m -->

Travolta, Cruise and other celebrities con fans and media
    FACTNet alert October 15, 1998

A director of FACTNet recently spent 20 hours interviewing former high-level Scientologist Jesse Prince . Jesse was second in command of all Scientology's operations worldwide. In these conversations, Jesse disclosed information never previously revealed on Scientology's celebrities.

The following synopsis on Scientology's celebrities is a condensation of information from Jesse Prince and other Scientology defectors.

Celebrities' Endorsements of Scientology a Scam
    Scientology's celebrities are running a global scam on their fans and on the media. Stars like John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Chick Corea, Kirstie Alley, Nicole Kidman, Kelly Preston, Priscilla Presley, Lisa Presley, and others are secretly being given lucrative compensation for endorsing Scientology. In the recent film The Truman Show, Truman's wife incessantly pitched ads for household items, while her unaware husband was convinced she was simply stating her sincere fondness for the goods. In the same way, star Scientologists have betrayed their fans and hoodwinked interviewers by acting as though glowing endorsements of Scientology are strictly from the heart, of their own accord, and certainly not paid Scientology advertisements.

In reality, Scientology's celebrities are compensated richly for endorsements with:

Free Scientology services costing up to $1,000 dollars per hour. John Travolta alone has had in excess of $100,000 of free services in compensation.

Commissions of up to 10% for bringing people into Scientology (who subsequently pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for Scientology's services).

One or more Scientology staff being sent to travel full time with celebrities as "support," at Scientology's expense.

Free luxury accommodations and carte blanc use of the finest Scientology facilities and properties. Scientology's current leader David Miscavige learned that after Tom Cruise divorced Mimi Rogers, he was persuing Nicole Kidman. Miscavige also learns that Cruise has a fantasy of running through a field of tall wheat grass with Kidman. So, Miscavige orders a section of Scientology's desert compound in Giman Hot Springs to be plowed under and planted with wheat. At a cost of tens of thousands of dollars, and through the slave labor of cult members who work all day and all night for weeks, a field of tall wheat grass is grown in the desert so that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman may run though it. During their visit, Cruise and Kidman are provided the additional luxuries of a specially prepared suite, maids, and two four-star chefs, all at scientology's expense as a quid pro quo exchange for Cruise's endorsements of Scientology.

Marriages and Divorces Arranged
    Scientology actively helps arrange celebrities' divorces and marriages when Scientology deems them beneficial to Scientology.

Scientology arranged Tom Cruise's entire divorce from Mimi Rogers for no charge. The cult knows Cruise is dyslectic and has difficulty reading and so "convinced" him to let them handle his bookkeeping and the divorce from Mimi Rogers. Orchestrating this divorce was important to Scientology because Rogers was disaffected from Scientology; thus it was in Scientology's interest to distance Cruise from her. In managing the divorce for Cruise, Scientology still had enough influence over Mimi Rogers to convince her to accept a relatively paltry $10 million for the settlement.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> Scientology also helped Lisa Marie Presley arrange her marriage to Michael Jackson. The idea was to make Jackson a Scientologist so he would become a recruiter and bring large numbers of youth into Scientology. While she was working on Michael Jackson, Presley inconveniently was already married, and to a Scientologist staff member. Scientology quickly ordered a divorce, so the Michael Jackson recruiting plan could go forward. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

DIRTY DEVILS. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

My other post which references Jesse Prince Affidavit; this quote is from this thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13134<!-- l -->
    I wonder, why does Priscilla and Lisa Marie still go to SC ?
    [youtube:1l2xszp6]
    This is till scary to me.

Ok so I did some digging on this subject because I have felt in my gut for along time that Scientology is DIRTY and a EVIL/CULT. I also feel that they are a MIND CONTROL type of CHURCH/CULT.

When Tom kept referring to KSW, I was curious as to what he was meaning so I did a search and found the following info:

Affidavit of Jesse Prince (20 August 1999)
    <!-- m -->http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents ... 20.html#38<!-- m -->

EXCERPT:
    7. Some of my specific duties as Deputy Inspector General, External, included supervising all litigation by or against any Scientology organization, intelligence and covert operations brought against perceived or imagined "enemies", trademark registrations, and the licensing of trademarks to other Scientology corporations to create the false impression of "corporate integrity". I was also in charge of the "Celeb Project," which ran all auditing of Scientology celebrities, such as John Travolta, Priscilla Presley, Kirstie Alley, Anne Archer, and Chick Corea to name a few. I was also the auditor for David Miscavige and his wife, Shelly. I was the course instructor for all of the auditing courses for Alain Kartuzinski and his Cramming Officer for Class 10, 11, and 12, 12 being the highest level an auditor can reach.

ALSO:
    11. By Scientology standards, I was a very highly trained auditor and case supervisor. An auditor in Scientology is a trained practitioner of the pseudo scientific methodology of psychological counseling commonly referred to as "The Tech," as dictated and written by Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard. A case supervisor is also a trained auditor who reads the "auditing" records of every counseling session performed by an auditor to ensure "The Tech" was applied exactly. In Scientology there are 12 levels of auditor and case supervisor classification, each level being "higher" than the next. In this system, I was certified as a Class 9 Auditor and a certified Class 9 Case Supervisor.

18. A "Pre-Clear" file is one of the several files kept on members. The Pre-Clear file is the file that includes all written records of all "confessionals" done by the member. This means that it includes not only the most self-damaging material, but it also reflects every problem the person might have had with the organization, including complaints. This Pre-Clear file grows with the person's tenure in Scientology.

23. Members of Scientology are induced to confess to acts that, if not outright criminal, are embarrassing or possibly destructive to the person's job, marriage or profession. For example, shoplifting, adultery, masturbation, homosexuality, drug abuse, or any other potentially embarrassing or illegal matters are recorded. Members are urged to write down these compromising facts in their own handwriting, under the guise that it is a "religious confessional" for the member's good. The truth is that these "confessions" are kept to blackmail and extort members should they dare to speak out against Scientology. Members are also coerced to sign documents that are self-damaging in order to protect Scientology in case they dare to leave its control and speak the damaging truth. I know all this to be true, because I watched this done to others; I did it to others; and it was done to me.

<!-- m -->http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/ksw1.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/silencing.html<!-- m -->

This is a book called A Piece of Big Blue Sky
    Scientology, Dianetics, & L. Ron Hubbard Exposed.
    <!-- m -->http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shel ... index.html<!-- m -->

So there is plenty of reasons WHY many celebs and especially Priscilla and Lisa Marie wouldn't be so quick to leave the Church.
    They are being black mailed and:

Why are they dead, Scientology?
    <!-- m -->http://www.whyaretheydead.info/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Peace

Peace
    Off topic;

Priscilla looks really like Elvis now a days. Were they cousins or surgery can change people that much?
    priscilla-presley-plastic-surgery1.jpg

One can hardly tell if they are the same people.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    We would know the answer to this if Oprah had of been any kind of decent interviewer and had asked about current issues as well as repeating questions to issues that happened 14years ago with her ex husband.
  • This was not the subject of the interview...
    It was a special about Michael & Lisa's relationship only; to clear up all the past misconceptions.

But after seeing it and this redirect I have to ask:

Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsuit?

I say this because when the subject of the casket came up she stammered & smiled. She wasn't sure how to answer that one.
    I haven't seen that smile about Michael in a LONG time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    She talked about going back in after everyone left; her time "alone with him"..."last one standing with him"...? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Perhaps this is because looking back this is when she was let in on the hoax?...or this was the "another 6 mos to recover from" time period when she was enlightened by Michael to what was going on; esp since he named names to her in their 05' telephone conversation.
    Her grief at the funeral was very real; but now she smiles...
  • This was not the subject of the interview...
    It was a special about Michael & Lisa's relationship only; to clear up all the past misconceptions.

But after seeing it and this redirect I have to ask:

Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsuit?

I say this because when the subject of the casket came up she stammered & smiled. She wasn't sure how to answer that one.
    I haven't seen that smile about Michael in a LONG time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    She talked about going back in after everyone left; her time "alone with him"..."last one standing with him"...? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Perhaps this is because looking back this is when she was let in on the hoax?...or this was the "another 6 mos to recover from" time period when she was enlightened by Michael to what was going on; esp since he named names to her in their 05' telephone conversation.

Her grief at the funeral was very real; but now she smiles...

I know exactly what you mean. It's almost as if it took her a long time to understand the hoax and that is why she feels so differently now. I mean, if I compare that to myself it's pretty spot on. I was devastated when I heard of Michael's death. Thought my life was over, I was so depressed and confused. But here I am a year and a half later, convinced not only of him being alive but also of the true reasons behind all this and how important it is for ME to do MY part. Perhaps Lisa is thinking the same, the only difference is that her part is a bit more public...
    I am confused... Wasn't this thread about wheter or not Lisa is opposing Eliza's case? I think we are a little off-topic here.

I am confused... Wasn't this thread about wheter or not Lisa is opposing Eliza's case? I think we are a little off-topic here.

Yes, in deed.

I move on <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I am confused... Wasn't this thread about wheter or not Lisa is opposing Eliza's case? I think we are a little off-topic here.

Ya, we are. It started as a side comment in passing, and then grew from there.
    Interesting redirect last night and today... Last night I saw the court date was set for Eliza & Lisa.
    Now it's showing thisisalsoit.com domain name is set to expire or available? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Guys, again! Can we stay on topic?? There is another thread where the marriage is discussed. The title of this thread is: "Is Lisa Marie Presley really opposing Eliza Presley's lawsuit?"

Thank you.