The Official Michael Jackson Vindication "Angel" List

heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Following is a list of people who I consider Michael Jackson's "Angels", those fighting relentlessly for Michael's vindication...please feel free to add any names I've forgotten:

Tom Mesereau
Aphrodite Jones
Charles Tomson
William Wagener

All are brave. All are tenacious. All are Angels.

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Members of michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com he he <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Members of michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com he he <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You're so right, trublu....how could I have forgotten all the wonderful members of this Forum?
  • Following is a list of people who I consider Michael Jackson's "Angels", those fighting relentlessly for Michael's vindication...please feel free to add any names I've forgotten:

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Members of michaeljacksonhoaxforum
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I think if this indeed turns out to be a hoax then we can add Conrad Murray to that list. I mean he literally put his life on the line for Michael and I think part of the reason is to restore Michaels good name. (Although I think it's because of a bigger reason too).
  • Following is a list of people who I consider Michael Jackson's "Angels", those fighting relentlessly for Michael's vindication...please feel free to add any names I've forgotten:

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

I had never heard of the "Uncover MJ's Name Group"! I wish I could have been part of that!!!

I wish we could convince OPRAH WINFREY to do a show all about the MICHAEL JACKSON VINDICATION MOVEMENT!!! Can you imagine the impact of having the Four Angels above on her panel? In one fell swoop, she could influence MILLIONS of people and finally WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN of her past betrayals of Michael!

I think we should BOMBARD her with emails saying as much! Also email the Four Angels to see if they'd be willing to appear!!! Thoughts anyone?

Peace, Love & Michael Jackson, Baby!

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

I had never heard of the "Uncover MJ's Name Group"! I wish I could have been part of that!!!

I wish we could convince OPRAH WINFREY to do a show all about the MICHAEL JACKSON VINDICATION MOVEMENT!!! Can you imagine the impact of having the Four Angels above on her panel? In one fell swoop, she could influence MILLIONS of people and finally WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN of her past betrayals of Michael!

I think we should BOMBARD her with emails saying as much! Also email the Four Angels to see if they'd be willing to appear!!! Thoughts anyone?

Peace, Love & Michael Jackson, Baby!

This is an excellent idea. I think I will draft a letter to send her. THANK YOU for this idea. Does Oprah want to make a difference in the world? Does she want to be a part of something bigger than herself? Does she want to go out on top and restore her good graces among Michael Jackson fans? I don't know if she cares but it's worth a shot. Blessings!

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

let's remember to keep these folks in our prayers as well as michael, his family and any other persons unknown to us who are acting on his behalf . and that they will all continue uprightly in the eyes of God.

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

let's remember to keep these folks in our prayers as well as michael, his family and any other persons unknown to us who are acting on his behalf . and that they will all continue uprightly in the eyes of God.

Thank you for these words....you are so very right....I am a firm believer in the power of prayer....I have seen it work way too many times to not believe in prayer...Michael believed in God...he freely talked about his love for God and was not afraid to do so....how many other entertainers can you think of that would do this?...so yes, I agree that we should consider prayer to be as big a part of the Vindication Movement as any other....God can move mountains....and we are watching Michael's Mountain move on a daily basis...piece by piece...the Mountain of lies, betrayal and outright evil that were perpetrated against Michael is beginning to crumble...and perhaps the most miraculous part of it is that I believe God and Michael are accomplishing this together....Michael could not pull this Hoax off with God's help....he knew this...and now I believe we know it too.

Peace, Love & Michael Jackson, Baby! (HEEhee)
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Following is a list of people who I consider Michael Jackson's "Angels", those fighting relentlessly for Michael's vindication...please feel free to add any names I've forgotten:

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

Thank you for these words....you are so very right....I am a firm believer in the power of prayer....I have seen it work way too many times to not believe in prayer...Michael believed in God...he freely talked about his love for God and was not afraid to do so....how many other entertainers can you think of that would do this?...so yes, I agree that we should consider prayer to be as big a part of the Vindication Movement as any other....God can move mountains....and we are watching Michael's Mountain move on a daily basis...piece by piece...the Mountain of lies, betrayal and outright evil that were perpetrated against Michael is beginning to crumble...and perhaps the most miraculous part of it is that I believe God and Michael are accomplishing this together....Michael could not pull this Hoax off with God's help....he knew this...and now I believe we know it too.

Michael once said, " I'm gonna keep moving mountains and doing bigger and better things because it makes people happy". Heisinme09, your words reminded me of the chorus of one of my own songs...

It's for moving mountains
    It's for impossibility
    It's for walking on dry land
    Where there once was a sea
    It's for things that are not
    It's for calling them to be
    It's that faith that our God
    Will come through for you and me
    It's what faith is for
    If we only believe

I am joining all of you in prayer. God bless you. L.O.V.E.
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    That is so beautiful I'm near tears. I am so proud to be a part of this and I pray everyday for Michael, his family and the wonderful people who has supported him and stood up for him. I just want to say to the people that was fortunate to have touched Michael's life in some small way and to those whose life he has touched, you are the most luckiest and blessed people on earth and please cherish that memory and him for as long as you live. I hope that Oprah will open her heart and see Michael for what he truly is, a true blessing to this world sent by God I pray that she finds some compassion and realize that despite whatever people says about his appearance or him being eccentric or whatever preconceive notion they have of him. Look beyond the outside appearance but deep within his heart and soul and they will see the wonderful, caring, giving, compassionate and talented human being that he is. I hope and pray that she will make things right and do a special show on who Michael Jackson truly is and not what the media and all the other hateful people out there made him out to be. God Bless all of you and keep the faith.
    "He paid a debt he did not owe, because we owed a debt we could not pay. Remember that God sacrificed his only Son for our sins and no one is perfect including Michael but how many of us can say that we tried to give something back to the world to make it a better place not only for us and our children but for our children's children and their children. Let us not think only of ourselves but for others too.

Tom Mesereau
    Aphrodite Jones
    Charles Tomson
    William Wagener
    Uncover MJ's Name Group

Just. Like. Mike.

We owe them so much...

Michael once said, " I'm gonna keep moving mountains and doing bigger and better things because it makes people happy". Heisinme09, your words reminded me of the chorus of one of my own songs...

It's for moving mountains
    It's for impossibility
    It's for walking on dry land
    Where there once was a sea
    It's for things that are not
    It's for calling them to be
    It's that faith that our God
    Will come through for you and me
    It's what faith is for
    If we only believe

I am joining all of you in prayer. God bless you. L.O.V.E.

Imagine my delight when I saw that someone named "Angel" responded to this thread about Michael's Vindication Angels! Such synchronicity!

Angel, your lyrics are stirring and moving to me....they evoke a feeling I haven't seen since "The Impossible Dream" from Don Quixote....thank you so much for sharing them with us! You are very talented, to be sure! And now that I read the lyrics for "The Impossible Dream", I think it also fits our Vindication Fight, as well as MICHAEL HIMSELF, PERFECTLY!

The Impossible Dream

To dream the impossible dream
    To fight the unbeatable foe
    To bear with unbearable sorrow
    And to run where
    the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
    And to love pure and chaste from afar
    To try when your arms are too weary
    To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
    To follow that star
    No matter how hopeless
    No matter how far
    To fight for the right
    Without question or pause

To be willing to march,
    march into hell
    For that heavenly cause
    And I know
    If I'll only be true
    To this glorious quest
    That my heart
    Will lie peaceful and calm
    When I'm laid to my rest
    And the world will be
    better for this
    That one man, scorned
    and covered with scars,
    Still strove with his last
    ounce of courage

To reach the unreachable,
    the unreachable,
    The unreachable star
    And I'll always dream
    The impossible dream
    Yes, and I'll reach
    The unreachable star
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @mopey3655, thank you for those beautiful words from the heart. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

@heisinme09, you are very kind. I give God the glory for anything He has given me.

I 've said this before, the hoax has been like a light shining into a dark room, changing perceptions, bringing facts into the open, so that Michael's innocence can be clearly seen. He deserves this kind of peace, more than anyone I've ever known, and I'm thanking God in advance for His help in Michael's vindication. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    No I thank you, all of you for allowing me to truly express what I feel inside. I realize that it takes so much effort to hate but no effort at all to love and care. Especially for someone who gave so much of himself to us with no effort at all. Him loving us when there were times when so many of us didnt love ourselves. All it took was one smile, one note, one spin, one beat and we were his and he was ours. That is what you call a miracle and thats what Michael is. L.O.V.E.
  • Angel and Mopey....your posts gave me the biggest lump in my throat! I continue to be BLOWN AWAY by the beauty that Michael inspires in people....it is such a treasure to behold! THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS!! We are meant to be inspired. Michael is being shown to be an ANGEL and I firmly believe he is being led by God for this purpose. God is getting our attention. So incredible, isn't it?

Blessings to you both and all that have responded to this thread!

Peace, Love and Michael Jackson, Baby!