Have You Guys Ever Seen This?

thecheetoman2004thecheetoman2004 Posts: 373
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2r05byit]

Have you guys ever seen this video? It's titled "Michael Jackson: Still Alive?"

I watched it and I think I noticed Nanny Grace in the video. So, in my opinion, I think it is one of three things:

1) A video from BEFORE June 25th
2) A fake video, kind of like the video of "MJ climbing out of the coroner van"
3) A video from AFTER June 25th

Thoughts? If it's been posted before, sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Comments

• I think i´ts before june 25 but if not ´then its 100 % him i see it on his hands <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Umm I don't know but the same user posted: " BREAKING NEWS : LINDSAY LOHAN COMMITS SUICIDE" so I'm thinking might not be such a good source of information.
  • I would also say this is before June 25th by the way the photographers are acting. They aren't saying "OMG!!! He's Alive"!! I think that's what would be happening if it were after 6/25/10. But, I think the same thing - this isn't a reliable source.

Thanks for posting this all the same. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • There is already a thread about this somewhere, yeah. It was pre-June 25 and I believe someone posted a still picture too. I don't remember the name of the thread though, but it is here somewhere.
  • How do we know that was Michael Jackson he had a vail in front of his face. It could have been any of his doubles. Maybe it was him who knows. Is there a way to find out a date on these videos?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Its 100% him, it's his hands but it is obviously taken before june25