New Smooth Criminal pic.

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
8493773_770b2da92e.jpg

Just something for the fans who haven't seen it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• what's that guy holding at the left side??
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    what's that guy holding at the left side??

Looks like a camera. Interesting hand sign Mike makes, devil's horns upside down.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• elocin_mjelocin_mj Posts: 147
    why is that guy holding a camera if they are rehearsing, Michael wouldnt want that. He wants his dancers focused, but why is that?
  • Are you sure this is new? I've seen this pic before...the guy with the camera is what I remember about it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • it looks more like a blackberry, cell phone. Maybe I am wrong who knows. Maybe the upside down horns are meant for the dancer taking the picture. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Does it look like the device that they check the light with before they take a pic - you know the exposure etc before the camera takes a pic????
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Its cash ($)
    2:42, Watch . They was rehearsing that..It dosent look like an camera or a phone.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:1b8ut2ul]

Looks like a camera. Interesting hand sign Mike makes, devil's horns upside down.

In some live performances MJ does that sign do you think it means something or he just does it for no reason

In some live performances MJ does that sign do you think it means something or he just does it for no reason

Everything he does, he does for a reason.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

That's true lol but he seems to do that hand gesture when he performs so do you think it means something or he's just feeling the music

That's true lol but he seems to do that hand gesture when he performs so do you think it means something or he's just feeling the music

He uses a lot of symbolism in his music, choreography, videos etc. It's not just feeling the music, there is a meaning behind a lot of it.

• IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    in this picture, the same dancer with the object green. it does not look like something rigide.je do not know what it could be!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    in this picture, the same dancer with the object green. it does not look like something rigide.je do not know what it could be!

I think its the back of a green Iphone.. it is a custom one!
  • It sort of looks like it could be some type of a pass, like a media pass or a tag of some sort.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I think its the back of a green Iphone.. it is a custom one!
  • I think it's money, like in the Smooth Criminal video? Like with the people gambling and Mike flips a guy and takes his cash?

They just used a green piece of paper because this is a "rehearsal".