Michael Jackson is Still Alive - Death hoax pt. X (ALTERNATI

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Check this out from smooth c21

[youtube:ku9l1had]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Good eye that person has, I think I might need some glasses <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Interesting. The 3 cowboys also remind me of this:

[youtube:15zv1hcy]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    check out the guy screaming Michael's name at 3.46. He has always reminded me of the guy in the crowd screaming Michael's name at the O2 announcement. (which I will try to post if I can find it)
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Look at 2:08 and 2:42

You Tube

!!NEW!! Michael Jackson O2 Arena Performances Announcement in London
    MJLloiD 83 videos

Sorry I don't know how to post the video but MJLloid posted this video of the O2 announcement and I know I am likely seeing things but it has always looked like the same guy as the 30ith anniversary special.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    HE IS SO DAMN SEXY AT THAT CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    HE IS SO DAMN SEXY AT THAT CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Hey Mike, I don't think you need your glasses to read that... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• what I love about the Jacksons? They can wear capes, heavy metal boots, soldiers jackets, and play instruments while keepings step and in tune LOL

So funny when Randy says who's down with OPP a second time and I guess MJ goes to tell him stop but Randy pushes him away LOL The Jacksons totally ROCK <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->