What do you think of this comment by MLB on 20/20

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3mws5gl7]

This was an interview with Karen Faye/Michael Bush

When asked if they had dressed him in a glove in the coffin, Michael Bush says "he didn't want that."

I find this a bit strange!!!!! How did they know he didn't want a glove on???

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hmm strange indeed.

I don't know about you but I don't tend to dicuss with my work collegues (least not my boss!) what they would like to be dressed like in their coffin...I find it makes for awkward conversation..lol
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    These three can now add actor to their resumes.

• This was an interview with Karen Faye/Michael Bush

When asked if they had dressed him in a glove in the coffin, Michael Bush says "he didn't want that."

Thank you for pointing this out. We can add this to the every growing list of slip ups and/or odd things to say. I can't imagine he would have had a genuine conversation like this either but I guess we'll find out sooner or later.
  • Pause this video at 5:21 WHO THE HELL IS THAT....IT AIN'T MICHAEL...LOOK AT THE EYES!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Pause this video at 5:21 WHO THE HELL IS THAT....IT AIN'T MICHAEL...LOOK AT THE EYES!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well it's not Michael that's for sure!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Good eye!!

Love & Blessings to all!
    Keep the Faith <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Well, Karen's tears look natural, NO GLOVES?????

Watch La Toya's interview with Barbara, at the end she says MICHAEL WAS WEARING 2 BLACK LEATHER GLOVES. So, who's lying? Is Karen sure that was Michael? I think enough is enough.

[youtube:32kve007]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    this is heartbreaking and sinister and odd <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

• This was an interview with Karen Faye/Michael Bush

Thank you for pointing this out. We can add this to the every growing list of slip ups and/or odd things to say. I can't imagine he would have had a genuine conversation like this either but I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Good point, voiceforthesilent! I had that 20/20 episode saved in my DVR and watched it again recently with new eyes....and this is what I took away from it....these three people loved Michael Jackson for a very long time....whether they were as close to him as they thought, only Michael would really know...but I do think their love for him is genuine....and if this is the case, I truly think they would do ANYTHING for him....and in particular, SAY ANYTHING HE ASKED THEM TO SAY!...and I have always thought the comment they made about being with his dead body for, what was it, NINE HOURS was exTREMEly odd! And that Michael Bush himself had to help Michael's body into the coffin? THAT IS OVER THE TOP!! And the other man (name escapes me at the moment)....there were looks on his face throughout like, "I'm just now going to say that much...let Bush & Faye do the talking"...he looked very uncomfortable to me.

You're right! ABSOLUTELY NOT MICHAEL IN THAT PICTURE WITH THE MASK! We all know Mike's eyes....and these are not his! Makes me question ABC's reporting...in fact, during all of the shows that ran on or around the First Death Anniversary, as I watched them, I found several inconsistencies and wrong facts...it made me realize how much I've learned from being a member of this Forum!
  • The same nonsense like Joe and Katherine allegedly never saw Mike's dead body. I'm not gonna believe that for a single second!!
  • Karen's tears to me, seem so forced and fake.
    But I'm not going to lie..watching this made me cry.
    well I'm crying <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Michael and Death are opposite categories to me.
    Can't stand interviews like this one <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • well I'm crying <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I have that same problem. That's why I'm unsure if I can watch LMP and the Jackson family on Oprah
    well I'm crying <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I have that same problem. That's why I'm unsure if I can watch LMP and the Jackson family on Oprah
    Same here.... it's horrible to hear people speaking about Michael like he's gone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    this was superemotional, i avoided watching the interview with Faye(cause i knew that i would weap) but i couldnt help watching it, it was really sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but i really don't understand the lies....are they playing with us? if everything is so clear and if MJ is so dead why so many lies?! can't they make their stories right? this is irritating and at the same time ridiculous, i'm really done.i wonder how other fans, who still are so sure that he is dead, didnt notice those obvious contradictions of their stories and the lies, do they close their minds and pretend that everythin' is ok and straight?i really don't understand that....
  • this was superemotional, i avoided watching the interview with Faye(cause i knew that i would weap) but i couldnt help watching it, it was really sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but i really don't understand the lies....are they playing with us? if everything is so clear and if MJ is so dead why so many lies?! can't they make their stories right? this is irritating and at the same time ridiculous, i'm really done.i wonder how other fans, who still are so sure that he is dead, didnt notice those obvious contradictions of their stories and the lies, do they close their minds and pretend that everythin' is ok and straight?i really don't understand that....
    Yeah I don't understand that one either <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But then again I don't think know all the facts we know
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    here is another video with combined points of inconsistency.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NECV7OfcU-Y<!-- m -->