The Weather

wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know where to go with this information so I am just going to lay it out here.......
One thing that has always bothered me is the backing out, slower than molasses ambulance. I mentioned in my first few posts, the shadows did not feel right. I have no idea why....until now.
I searched for weather history for Beverly Hills, and LA.
Beverly Hills actually came up as Santa Monica in the history section.......probably because they are close.
Here are two links for the weather history site I found easiest to read and understand:
<!-- m -->http://english.wunderground.com/history ... California<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://english.wunderground.com/history ... California<!-- m -->

I see very bright shadows on that day of the ambulance video, the helicopter ride and the Ben Evenstad video following Michael to the hospital. Here is an example of the helicopter taking off into clear blue skies:
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXv8hSdZebk<!-- m -->

I have checked other weather sites....they can get very "scientific sounding"....I liked this one I showed you. As far as I can tell, the weather should have been more cloudy, less bright shadows and with a high just in the mid 60's for the day, folks would have had more of a light jacket, pant clothing....not the sleeveless shirts and shorts I see on the videos.

Anyways, you can see I threw this together......sorry a million for only links, I'm a neanderthal!
Does anyone know how to tell time with shadows? I still think they are off, time-wise, for that ambulance departure. I am also aware we need no other, "proof" however, if Michael worked this hard to give us the adventure, then don't we owe it to him to turn every
stone? There have been tweets by Kenny about weather too....I seem to remember the weather being mentioned randomly. Perhaps it's also off for other days as well....... I am sure we have members here from LA.....what are your memories of the day's weather?

Blessings to you all........
Wishingstar

*I did search around forum for this topic specifically, but nothing came up.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Good one... I can't remember anyone thinking of this before.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Wow I am speechless good job, wishingstar I would have never thought of the weather.
    God bless.
  • Great work...definaltely worth looking into....now I have to watch that video for the 1000000000000000000 time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    hot, stuffy, sunny day. But the bright blue sky on the video is rare in here because of smoke and moisture in the air, not clouds.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think people only discussed the various garbage days and the position of the cars and tour bus, showing the ambulance video might have been shot 2 different days. That could have been on the old site. If it was confirmed there were two different film days then 2 weather types might match as well. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I always thought the same about the Forest Lawn "production" ...nobody looked like they were suffering from the hot weather. And too clear skies... forest fires around here usually create alot of smoke - even if they are miles away !!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    6-26 is right around the time of the summer equinox meaning shadows at high noon are near or completely non existent (sun is directly overhead). I too always thought the shadows seemed a little long in ambulance video but the trees make it difficult to determine. They are certainly long in helicopter video (shrub border on the tarmac) considering you're approaching the longest day of the year and sundown wouldn't occur until ~9pm.
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Wasn't at the LAX some flights cancelled with the reason " thunderstorm "? I write in another topic that the flight wasn't from the UCLA when the heli arireved at the coroner and in a german forum some had found that this heli wasn't in the air at that day and the day's around....but for that i have no proove...try to find it....needs some time...
    With Love <3